Echo Buds (1st Gen) ANR True Wireless Earbuds

Echo Buds (1st Gen) ANR True Wireless Earbuds

Ya know what? These things are totally worth it.

I bought them from woot last week and they came super fast. I used them at work on Tuesday for my daily walk. Take the 10 minutes it takes to change the ear fittings until you get the best fit, it’s worth it. The noise cancellation and pass through is impressive as hell. The sound is great. And the best part is yelling into thin air while walking around a city and making music play while making everyone else think you’re insane!

1 Like

Great to know this! Which device do you use this with (iOS / Android)… can you tell me a little about the usage between that?

How is pairing, connect and range. And can you control the headset via touch or etc.

I use iOS. Pairing was incredibly simple through the Alexa app and the touch controls I’ve used so far are only to allow or stop noise pass through. Anything else seems to be controllable by voice anyway.

I bought a refurb set a few weeks ago that has not been delivered. I was hoping to have them by Thanksgiving. No luck. They gave me a gift certificate and apologized but I don’t think they have shipped them yet. Maybe I should cancel and buy these? I might get them for Christmas.

1 Like