Elite Gourmet 1-qt. Air Fryers: Multiple Colors

Elite Gourmet 1-qt. Air Fryers: Multiple Colors

I’ve had this exact model for over a year. It’s a good little work horse — I use it 3-4 times a week and have experienced no problems at all. It’s small but perfect for me (older single female cooking only for myself). Easy to clean, too. I’ve done the usual chicken tenders and hash browns in it, along with pizza (using naan rounds as a crust topped with my own toppings), franks & beans, bacon-wrapped stuffed chicken thighs, etc.

2 Likes

Just FYI: the timer mechanism is a mechanically-wound spring, no electronics, so if you pull out the basket (or the power cord) it still sits there and ticks. There is low-clearance between the screen above the basket and food of any height; many drumsticks are too tall, since they sit on a slotted plate to let air circulate around and under. Still working it out; may have more info/results after dinner.

Since the airflow is from above, around the food and then back up-and-out (no passage thru the underlying basket) I guess I could put liquid (water, broth?) in the basket to add moisture? I’m finding I feel more secure with a glass sauce-pan lid propped seven-eight inches behind the hot-air exhaust port… and while the timer has a (very) short “ding”, I’m happier to have Alexa track time and tell me “go check it!”