Epilady Epilator - Your Choice

After reading mostly good reviews on Amazon for the rechargeable cordless model I am in for one. Hope to save money from waxing yet keep everything smooth and hair free.

I had one of the original writhing spring style Epilators from the 80’s. Yes, it hurt the first few times I used it, but after a couple of uses it wasn’t painful at all. When it finally died I bought a Braun Silk-Epil. It is similar to the Speed EP-810-44 Epilator. I love it! No nicks and scrapes. No razor burn. I use a loofah so I have never had an ingrown hair. I also love that the hairs grow in soft and not prickly. I also use it under my arms. I have never braved using in the bikini area. I will never go back to using a razor blade again.

Edit: Another benefit is the savings. I purchased my epilator at least 8 years ago. Contrast that with purchasing ridiculously expensive razor blades over the same time period.

I bought one the last time these were on a woot-off. I am not stranger to pain, having been a full supporter of a brazilian. That said, I would not use this on THAT part. But it is great on my legs. The key to not getting any ingrown hairs is to loofa your legs in the shower. I’m at the point now where I just need to run this thing once a week to keep my legs smooth. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain though. If you get waxed, this is not any worse than that, but i did try it on my bikini area and i don’t recommend it! Stick with waxing for there. :slight_smile: