Erasable Gel Pens (36 Pack- 18 Blue, 18 Black)

Erasable Gel Pens (36 Pack- 18 Blue, 18 Black)

2 Likes

Don’t buy these. They only work for about 1/2 page of writing before running out of ink. Some don’t even last that long.

3 Likes

I love the Rocketbook line and own several, it looks like a Rocketbook pen… but I don’t see the Pilot brand listed.

Are these legit Pilot FriXion pens? Or a knock off brand? If they are knock offs, that definitely explains the quality issue your having.

In that case, glad I saw your comment because I was about to buy them (I love having them stashed all over the place so I always have one handy).

1 Like

These are by Tezl.

2 Likes

I ordered these awhile back. They arrived falling out of the packaging. My package was missing quite a few pens. Some were broken and unusable. The remainder did not seem to write very long if they wrote at all. Save your money. Purchase the Pilot version.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)…