Excalibur 3900B 9-Tray Electric Food Dehydrator

On Amazon - this model: 3900B - 9 Tray is selling for $193.24 Exclusively for Prime members thru Amazon.com. Whereas…

model: 2900ECB - 9 Tray unit is selling for $179.99 thru Woot on the Amazon website.

So according to Amazon - this model is available for just a few dollars more on Amazon and they have Woot selling a different unit for less than what you have this one listed for.

Not sure if you can follow what I’m saying here - but something is a little wonky. Which leaves me perplexed as to which one to purchase and from where.

Thanks in advance!

This one is 600 watts. The one on Amazon is 400 watts.

Ummm… I’m not sure what one you’re looking at on Amazon - but BOTH of the units I’m looking at on Amazon are BOTH 600 watts. The one that has the identical product number: 3900 B 9 tray for $193.24 and then there’s the one according to the Amazon website - is available thru Woot: 2900ECB 9 Tray for $179.99 - also 600 watts.

So your listing states that you’re saving 24% off the list price - but you’re only saving 1.7% or $3.25. You guys normally have anywhere from decent to awesome deals… but just $3.25? Additionally, Amazon has you (Woot) as selling the 2900ECB 9 Tray unit for $179.99… and you’re not.

I realize this is splitting hairs at this point and I wasn’t even going to reply - but I did want to point out that your response - is not accurate. Both units I have mentioned are both 600 watts.

I looked at the model number you gave - 2900ECB - on Amazon.

List price <> Retail Price on other sites
List price = MSRP