EyeVac PRO Touchless Stationary Vacuum

EyeVac PRO Touchless Stationary Vacuum

It’s an electric dustpan. Some things just don’t need to be that complicated… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

An electric dustpan up against a wall you don’t move. Seems worse and more time consuming to me.

It’s more than that, I promise! I’ve used one before…try having a cat that uses the litter box over 4x’s daily tracking litter (even w/a track mat) all over your floor!
NOW, I simply sweep it straight into my EyeVac Stationary Vacuum Cleaner, also known as a “dustpan” that is TOTALLY AWESOME :star_struck:!! So much easier than grabbing a broom and dustpan 4x’s a day! More fun 2!

4 Likes

Why not just use a cat-mop?

Or upgrade to the cat-mop II.

4 Likes

You say it’s more than that, then proceed to describe how it can be used all the time, as… an electric dustpan. Very convincing.

Woot’s own description even acknowledges it. (Inadvertently, perhaps.) “For everyone who has an at-home salon.” In other words, maybe worth getting for a space where you’re sweeping stuff up all day long. Otherwise, not so much.

By “straight into”, you mean drag the cat pee and poop tainted litter nuggets from one corner of the room ALL the way over to the stationary dustpan in the opposite corner thus ensuring your entire floor is now as clean as a freshly used litterbox!

Although, if you don’t have a dog to clean up crumbs in the kitchen, this may be handy to quickly sweep up crumbs, rice, etc… That may fall to the floor when cooking/eating. Beats dragging the vacuum out everyday.

…bsmith1, just wanted you to know that I TRULY LAUGHED :rofl: OUT LOUD :joy: CAUSE SOMETIMES I DO RUN INTO CAT BALL SHI​:poop:by MY CATS LITTER BOX!!

1 Like