Fly the Furry Skies

Got one for my wife because she won’t spend the money to get it for herself =P. She loves blue and cute little furry things, and I love the blueprint part. watches the little fluff ball go pfffft when he takes off

did the paypal thing ever resolve? They were having trouble a few days back, I seem to recall. I pay with a credit card . . .everywhere except ebay.

Okay, Woot’s ordering system is really f*cked up right now and it’s pissing me right the hell off. First time I’ve ordered a Woot shirt, and it’s totally messing up. First I used PayPal and, twice around, it delayed for a long time and said “Your order is NOT in”. Re-entered my PayPal details, then tried again, same thing. Third time I just used my credit card directly and it worked fine. Shame, Woot.

Great shirt though.

You should ALWAYS pay with a credit card on Ebay lol

looks like a good xmas gift for the girlfriend.

-Jack

shirt.woot doesn’t support paypal backed by a bank account because of the long processing time.

it said it in the “not in” page.

-Jack

Right, I never said anything about what it was backed by (and neither did Woot or PayPal). I’m not stupid enough to use an e-check with PayPal. I have plenty of money in my PayPal balance and I always default PayPal to using a credit card. So don’t shoot off “didn’t you read the…”'s at me, thx.

condition: Snuggly
product(s): 1 Royal Blue Woot Tee (4455)

cute but too complicated for this time of night

This sucks and I hate all of you.

lol i had to get one also

Great shirt, bought this one to impress my fellow aviators.
Had problems with the paypal purchase as well, but used a CC instead.

I absolutely love this shirt. I could totally see my hamster doing this. And I would totally buy one if I had more than $9 in my bank account right now -_-

i do like that its scientifically correct and also that its top secret hence why you dont see hampsters at the airport to often

since pay with paypal still aint workin, I broke down and just used my CC (rather have paid with paypal tho! ) cuz i just lub this shirt.

my first shirt.woot >=)

congrats patch… but why did they say it was designed by “royal” in the description?

Neat stuff. Hasn’t shirt.woot offered a lot of blue shirts lately? Or maybe they’re just the ones I remember most. I love blue, though.

The contrast between the blueprint and the colored hamster is the funniest part I Think.

Reminds me of the old Roadrunner and Wile E. Coyote cartoons – the blueprints.

Wow! Thanks everyone, for the support for the little furry guy! Yeah - i know the pairing is a little odd. but what could be a more unlikely combination then the sleek aerodynamics of the engine with the (intentional) puffiness of a hanster!!?? Thanks to everyone who bought one anyway - I’m sure it’ll be a conversation peice at the office on casuial (no pants) Friday!

Yeah W t F is that about… I’m gonna have some stern words for joel…

My goodness the servers are being annoying today…anyway. Love it, bought it, great job!

My goodness the servers are being annoying today…anyway. Love it, bought it, great job!