For The Birds

Uhm… i don’t think … uh… im into it i suppose. Not something i can pull off atleast loll.

“Upon awakening, she rushes to her computer to mentally vomit the ideas into a digital format.” – Tried that once, I think I took the vomit part way too literally…

i think the way to make this t-shirt sexier is to have the bird in the upper right that’s facing the armpit look like it’s about to pass out or maybe hurl. or maybe have a KFC in the lower left corner with happy and hungry people eyeing that tree dangerously.

I really like the placement of this one, but the design itself is too cutty/pastey for my taste. I’m still kicking myself for falling asleep on the couch and missing last night’s offering.

I know it’s still available, but budget constraints and all…

interesting shirt, sort of plain.

What do the ladies think about this design and color?

It’s a good design. It’ll probably be sold out before I get up tomorrow. Woot will make out jeeeest fine with this.

That said, it’s not really my style, but I can admit when something looks good. I can picture it being immensely popular with female wooters (and yes, manly men, some people on woot are women), but it’s not SO effeminate that the right guy couldn’t pull it off. It’s worth noting, also, that while it was uniformly slammed for being too “girly”, Backyard Brawl was still the second highest selling new shirt last reckoning.

I like it a lot.

I personally thought it was a rather androgynous shirt, I could see this on either sex. Id wear this if someone handed it to me but Id rather save my 10$ for something a bit more me.

PACKERS COLORS WOOO HOOOO

I’ll pass though.

I like the design, it’s just not quite my style. These are the kind of shirts that I like to see though. Keep it up, t-shirt sales website!

hmmm the mrs. would like this.

I don’t dig it so much, so I’m passing on this one. The shirt color is…okay, but…the design and its colors seem too plain for me. The simple design looks like a woodblock print. So, I expect this will be big with the hipster and indie crowd as it will accessorize well with a big yellow plastic bead necklace and their “crafty” owl purse. Yesterday’s shirt was much more my style.

for the gheys

I’ve been waiting for something like this, actually. I will probably grab one.

I’m all down with the contest theme thingy to keep things interesting, but… come on…

I’m a BioEnvironmental Engineer…

that means im a treehugger

In for one.

Bought it for the wife…She’ll like it!

terrible. this design is asleep at the wheel. the artist just handed you whatever they had lying around.

who wants to bet that the tree is invisible when the shirt is printed? similar to the too hungry shirt…