Full of Ink

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

This is the link you click to buy this shirt after January 13th

Oy.

Not that anyone didn’t see it coming, but congrats on the win, Aya! You’ve definitely got a very printable design

hmm… a little too flowery for me…

great shirt. not my style but definately very well done.

Woohoo! Love it! :slight_smile:

Sadly I’ll be out of town when it arrives though.

You know, I didn’t notice it at first, but did anyone else see that the contenders were two brown and two charcoal shirts? Hmmm…

If it wasn’t so similar to the one I picked up yesterday, I’d buy it.

congrats mihalis aya! It looks very good printed. A very wearable design!

She’s a great artist and it fit the theme of invention. The pen was one of the best inventions ever and her design was lovely (even if it’s feminine for all you haters of girl shirts). You people with your worthless comments are horrible. Grats again Aya! I love it! (and I bought it)

Simple and beautiful. Congrats!

Congratulations Mihalis! A great design. Get all your Australian friends lined up to buy!

Congrats mihalis! (sorry hotcha :wink:

Sweet action, two first time winners this week!

The would be polite about it?

I’ve never seen a the be polite…

not my cup o tea at all, but congrats mihalis! Hope it does well…

Beautiful shirt, and I’d buy it even if I weren’t a calligrapher.

In for one! Grats, Mihalis Aya!

Chick shirt mades me a sad panda =(

Good design, but I hope the one about fire comes up later, because that’s the one I wanted.

Oh yay, this was my favorite of the derby… congrats, super cool artist!

Aya, it’s beautiful. In for two twixt stina and I. Perhaps we shall both wear them out and about when you are here AT THE SAME TIME. That’s just how awesome this is and just how fabulous you are and just how idiotic we are (not that you needed convincing of the latter). Have a safe flight if you’re still unpacked enough to see this, and if not, welcome home–you’ll never know how sorely you’ve been missed.

Congrats on the printing, Aliface.