Galaxy buds+ are International version

Hi all,

I recently bought the Galaxy buds+ in a deal here on woot for $99.99, I was super excited because this is the lowest price I’ve seen on the internet so far, they were $119.99 for amazon prime day… Anyway the headphones arrived today and they are mexican, international version, something that is not explicitly told anywhere in the listing and is a REALLY important piece of information, since any samsung warranty would be void for this item.

I called Woot and they offered a refund because they don’t have any more in inventory apparently, very disappointed, I don’t think I will buy on woot again. They gave me a $20 partial refund but I feel I didn’t get what I wanted to buy.

That’s all,

ps: This was the original listing: https://electronics.woot.com/offers/samsung-galaxy-buds-true-wireless-earbuds

Hi there. Thank you for the note. I’ll ask the Electronics team about it.

Please note though that these did not have a Samsung warranty. This has a 90-day woot warranty.

Yeah but the product comes with a Samsung warranty as well, usually for a year, it is inside the box completely in Spanish as the rest of the contents, and it says is only valid for products sold on Mexico.

Also, the headphones are completely dead, they don’t work at all, I am extremely frustrated now.

Again, these do not come with a Samsung warranty.

As to the charge, try charging them for 24 hours. Items with batteries are often shipped completely drained for safety reasons.

Or you can return them by contacting Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.