Gateway Profile 5 P4 2.6Ghz With 17" LCD

Wecome to the Woot-off item #31 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

why would you want this? It isn’t a Mac :slight_smile:

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 10<br>Last Order time: 07:23:36 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: thekidrocks<br>Order Pace: 0m 15.60s<br>Woot Wage: $115382.31 an hour.

Gateway Profile 5 P4 2.6Ghz With 17" LCD
Whatcha got there, Slim?
$499.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
This space-saving - all-in-one-piece Gateway Profile 5 system is powered by an Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz processor and 256MB of RAM. Microsoft Windows XP is pre-installed on the 80 GB hard drive. Access media and back-up data with the included CDRW drive. The attached 17" TFT LCD flat panel monitor can pivot up and down making it easily customizable to your work space! This sleek desktop - with its all-in-one design packs a lot of punch and doesn’t take up much space.

General Features:

* Microsoft Windows XP pre-installed
* Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz processor
* 256MB RAM
* 80 GB hard drive
* CDRW
* 1.44 MB floppy drive
* NVidia graphics
* Integrated audio w/built-in speakers
* 17 TFT LCD Display / 1280x1024 resolution
* Pivoting Flat Panel Monitor (Up and Down)
* Keyboard
* Mouse

I/O Ports:

* Six (6) USB 2.0 ports (2 Side - 4 Rear)
* One (1) 15-pin VGA in port
* One (1) 15-pin VGA out port
* One (1) RJ-45 ethernet jack
* Two (2) PS/2 ports
* One (1) 9-pin Serial port
* One (1) Parallel port
* Two (2) IEEE 1394 FireWire ports (1 4-pin - 1 6-pin on side)
* Line in - Line out - Microphone in jacks on Rear
* Headphone in and Microphone in jacks on Front

w00t AWESOME COMPUTER AWESOME PRICE!!!

Took a break from the woot-off for dinner and totally missed this. Anyone buy an “extra” one (or two) that they’re going to unload on eBay? I’d totally pay a (small) premium for this item. It would make a great graduation present for my little sister and an awesome birthday present for my little brother.

finally got one…

Wooosshhhh…that was fast. While I considered whether or not I could use it…it was gone… :cry:

Got one!
Does it have any warranty?

[size=18:1437d7bd46]Thanks The Tim!!! :smiley: [/size:1437d7bd46]

-billflu.com

Would have been nice to have gotten one of these…

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great deals, coupon codes and Freebies.

I hit refresh and this wasn’t up. 10 seconds later I hit refresh and this was sold out.

Which is precisely why someone would want it

hopefully more of these to come? maybe in time for fathers’ day, please woot please

Any more cheap computers/laptops would be very welcome, if anyone at woot is listening. There’s a whole bunch of people graduating and going to college, and to get onto woot from the dorm, they’re going to need a nice pc (or mac, if that’s possible).

WOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOODDDDDDDD

More deals, go to http://www.dealstudio.com

Thinking that $500 should have been spent on one of the Dell 17"/computer deals last week?

I wish I had seen this. I’m in the market for a new desktop. I would love to have one of these. I hope Woot! has more of them.
m.

RECEIVED THE COMPUTER TODAY
IT IS REFURBISHED!!!
WOOT SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT ON THE DESCRIPTION.

[quote user=“anddreus”]RECEIVED THE COMPUTER TODAY
IT IS REFURBISHED!!!
WOOT SHOULD HAVE MENTIONED THAT ON THE DESCRIPTION.[/quote]

Are you really surprised? First, it’s woot, and second, look at the price. If you don’t want it, quote a price, with shipping, let’s see if I’m interested.