GBH Men's French Terry Hoodie&Jogger Set

GBH Men's French Terry Hoodie&Jogger Set

I bought these last time they were up for sale here.

What I got were NOT men’s clothing; they’re cut and built for women. The zipper handle is on the opposite side from where it normally is on men’s clothing, as is common for zippers (and buttons, etc) on shirts and tops for women. The cut of the pants is fairly feminine as well.

I found the breast pocket fairly irritating – they made no attempt to keep the flap of the pocket in place, so it prefers to hang outside where it’s visible and gets in the way. Probably some fabric adhesive would do the job, but this is a silly corner to cut.

Aside from that the material is fairly decent I suppose, not super warm but not bulky either. I gave them to my girlfriend.

2 Likes

I also bought this set last time & wasn’t impressed. As the other poster mentioned, the fit is weird on the hoodie & the breast pocket is annoying (like they forgot to finish making the thing). The pants were basically and as expected. After the first wash, they shrank quite a bit (dried on low heat). The sleeves on the top are hilariously short now. Basically it’s $20 quality. If I paid $110, I’d be furious at these out of the box let alone after they shrank. As it is, they’ll do for house clothes.

2 Likes

I bought these last time they were up here and will probably be buying another set. I actually enjoy both the hoodie and pants; they fit well, are comfortable, and are warm enough in cooler temperatures.

Ditto here. Pants and sleeves are way too short. I bought 3 sets of XL, and look ridiculous in them. And the 2XL info sez the sleeves and pants are only 1" longer. I call it the “L’il Abner” Hooterville look.

2 Likes