Generic BT-407 Bluetooth Headset – 2 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for decades to come

Generic BT-407 Bluetooth Headset � 2 Pack
$11.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 2 Generic BT-407 Bluetooth Headset

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Generic? Is that the brand name? Someone actually named their company Generic?

Wait. Is Generic the brand name or just a general statement?

One for each ear, now I can look like a super-dork!

Anyone know what type of phones/brands these work with? Do they work with all?

anyone know how the quality of these are? Are all Bluetooth headsets built the same? I just lost my Motorola one (and I loved it), will this get me the same quality? I have to wonder at this price…

** Reviewed at only 3/5 stars:**-----http://www.buzzillions.com/dz_431408_generic_huey_chiao_bluetooth_headset_reviews

“Paired first time, and all functions work, but the sound quality is really bad, both talking and listening. Would not recommend this headset, I’m sending it back.”

description and specs
**Melding performance and comfort, this Huey Chiao Bluetooth Headset features up to six hours of talk time and total mobility making it ideal for the active professional.

* Six hours of talk time or 250 hours standby time
* Voice dialing
* Reversible ear hook
* Intuitive, easy to use controls
* Two volume buttons
* Call button to handle incoming and outgoing calls
* Bluetooth Class 2 offers a wireless connection up to 30 feet
* Bluetooth 1.2 offers better call quality with less interference and faster connections
* Rechargeable battery Li-polymer

What’s the “real” range on these?

generic? wel I guess at least they aren’t sugar coating it…lol

I’m not too knowledgeable in these matters- could I get these and use them as a stereo headset with a bluetooth-equipped laptop?

Doesn’t the symbol on the earpiece look a little like the Procter and Gamble symbol? Put these in your ears and you will worship the devil.

Lost my Jabra I recently got here. Should I get these now too? Should I?

Should work with any bluetooth mobile phone.

does anyone know if its just for cell phones or can you use on the ps3

I cannot believe I stayed up for these…COME ON WOOT! I ALREADY HAVE ONE OF THESE I DON’T USE. DON’T NEED TWO MORE! To everyone. Unless you a huge geek freak and like to look like you are so important that you have to have WEAR your phone while shopping at Wal-Mart, Don’t waste your money.

Will these work in Stereo?

no

A Bluetooth headset is a bluetooth headset. If you need a cheap one, it’s worth it, might as well, if one breaks, you’ve got a spare :wink:

I on the otherhand love my Jawbone (yay for free giveaways ;))

It’ll work: just probably not all that great. But definitely as good as lets say the “low end” $35 model at your local big-box

well actually it will converge the channels (2/stereo) into 1 channel hence mono