Giveaway Ends 3/8 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway.

Harper has returned to help us show what you’re entering for this week. Before we tell you that though, a bit more about Harper. Harper is a one-year old F1B GoldenDoodle. She loves crunchy leave, blueberries (heck any food will do), playing with dog biscuits before eating them, and pillows. She also loves sleeping in dog beds that aren’t hers. I should also mention that Harper was groomed recently with explicit instructions not to trim her fur. Someone didn’t follow instructions.

IMG_2597

There will be EIGHT winners this week! Each winner will get:

(1) Bag o’ Crap: Yes, you will get that disappointment of all disappointments, the random bag o’ crap. Your disappointment will know no bounds. If you win, schedule time for therapy and recovery. Group sessions are also recommended .

**You don’t get Harper, the table, chairs, wires, electrical and cable outlets, phone, carpet, glass or any other stuff you see other than what’s listed.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To enter , post in this thread saying “Woot! Can you crap on me!?!!!” or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Friday, 3/8 @ 4pm CT.

I will randomly pick a winner(s) by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Friday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until the following Monday at 12 noon CT to respond with your address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter ? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

More pics of Harper:

We had to use doggie biscuits to lure even Harper to this crap!
IMG_2587

No, Mom. Don’t like that crap.
IMG_2579

Harper ponders the crap…
IMG_2580

From afar.
IMG_2585

Inching closer to the crap. Doesn’t trust crap.
IMG_2586

Brave Harper gets a snackie.
IMG_2592

Obligatory Dog Butt.
IMG_2569

6 Likes

Woot! Can you crap on me!?!!!

Why! Why would I post that!?!?

3 Likes

1 Like

Dearest TT - does this giveaway follow the standard rules for BOCs meaning that if I recently won a BOC I wouldn’t be eligible for this one?

1 Like

“Woot! Can you crap on me!?!!!”

This is what happens when you overdo the doggie biscuits

when you find yourself with a new load of crap, you must share the experience with others.

1 Like

No Purchase Required to Enter

If this is void the 31 day crap rule I’m in… but won’t say that crap on me saying.

3 Likes

The 31 day rule applies to BOCs you purchase. It does not apply to ones you win in a giveaway.

6 Likes

At the risk of being greedy and covered in crap… WOOT! Please crap on me as I wait to unbox my current crap!

I found a loophole. :laughing:

Woot! I want a dog. A BOC would be nice too.

Hi woot, please take a crap on me. Or something.

Woot! Can you crap on me!?!!! I can’t seem to catch when you do bag-o-crap offerings, and I’m having withdrawals!!

Woot! Can you crap on me with more disappointment!!!

I prefer junk over crap any day.

Woot! Can you crap on me!