Giveaway! Enter before Monday, 11/22/2021 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway!

The boss didn’t like the name Bandolier of Carrots Plus so he’s making me change it to Mega Bandolier of Carrots. Same thing, different name. What’s the Mega Bandolier of Carrots? It’s a bigger than the norm Bag o’ Crap. So more crap. More disappointment.

There will be FIVE (5) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Mega Bandolier of Carrots - This is not subject to the 31-day purchase limit [Approx. retail value: $10.01]

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I’ll be be mega ________ !” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

:small_red_triangle: Do not post anything political or inappropriate in your entry. If an inappropriate post is selected, we will choose another one.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, November 22, 2021 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Just reply/comment on this post and you’re done.

Winner Selection and Notification

We will randomly pick a potential winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

Winners will be notified on Monday via Private Message here on the forums. If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner of the forums. You will also get an email from an @amazon.com email to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email (if different) Click here for info on updating your email address.

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

And by the way, NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or D.C., 18 or older. Limit one entry per person and e-mail address. See Official Rules for details

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

65 Likes

Woot! I’ll be be mega disappointed.

5 Likes

Woot! I’ll be be mega mega!

2 Likes

:w_boc:

The Best Crap is:

• A Bag Of Crap
  • A Mega Bag Of Crap
  • A Super Mega Bag Of Crap
  • All The Crap All The Time

0 voters

1 Like

I like the boc!

1 Like

Woot! Woot! Woot!

(A mega Woot!)

Woot! I’ll be be mega crappy

Woot! I’ll be be mega be?

Megamehappy with a Mega BOC…,please.

2 Likes

Woot! I will be mega nothing. Not meta either.

1 Like

Oh my God, Becky. Look at that crap.
It’s mega crap! It looks like
One of those Woot monkeys’ BoCs
But, ya know, who understands those Woot monkeys?
They only give BoCs away because
It’s such crap they can’t sell it, okay?
I mean, those BoCs, if you win one -
The disappointment, it’ll be so awful
But maybe that’s your jam
It’s just such… crap!

10 Likes

Woot I’ll be mega happy to get a ginormous bag of crap!!! I need something for the deer to play with….oh yeah and I’m gonna be 50 next month show some love!

3 Likes

Woot! I’ll be be mega crappy if I don’t get some crappy crap.

1 Like

8 Likes

“Woot! I’ll be be mega mega mega disappointed!”

“Woot! I’ll be be mega super ultra alpha omega entertained with THAT special BOC!”

Woot! I’ll be be mega be happy, not crappy! Woot! Woot!

1 Like

Woot woot

1 Like

Woot I could use a mega plus boc