Giveaway! Enter to win! Ends 8/31/2020 [ENDED]

Welcome to this week’s giveaway!

There will be TWO (2) winners this week. Each winner will receive:

(1) Samsung Galaxy Buds+ True Wireless Earbuds with Charging Case (US Version) Android, iOS & Win10 compatible via Bluetooth.

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

• Post in this thread saying “Woot! I’d like to hear ______” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really.

• Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post.

• You MUST post right here in THIS thread. Posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries.

• ONE entry per person. Users with multiple entries will be not be chosen.

• You must enter before Monday, August 31, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc). That number is the permalink post number.

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to contact you. at the email address on your Woot! account (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.)

You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

6 Likes

I would like to stop hearing this gif

11 Likes

Woot! I’d like to hear “shia labeouf” preformed by a 1st grade choir

2 Likes

Woot! I’d like to hear Christmas music.

3 Likes

“Woot! I’d like to hear the bass

Woot! I’d like to hear something other than politics through these sweet galaxy ear buds!!!

3 Likes

I would like to hear what I am actually listening to, instead of the noise around me.

Woot! I’d like to hear the that I won this giveaway!

2 Likes

Earbuds

Woot! I’d like to hear not my kids.

Thanks for the chance!

These giveaways are obviously broken. I haven’t won them yet.

1 Like

I really need this/ want it. :Wishing with all my might:

Woot!, I’d like to hear everything!

Woot! One of my grandsons would love these!

Woot! I’d like to hear good music.

I would like to hear anything but the sound of school opening with covid-19 ventilation issues!

“Woot! I’d like to hear the sound of silence.”

1 Like

Woot! I’d like to hear from you

1 Like

Woot I’d like to hear that I won if it ever happens!!!