Going on any road trips this summer?

Going on any road trips this summer?

13 Likes
12 Likes

I’m listening for ideas

6 Likes

Just got home from an RV trip to the Pensacola area. Another RV trip is planned for August.

11 Likes

Went to Hawaii a few weeks ago, still have my massive bruise from our adventurous shark encounter, though! We’re done traveling for the summer. No road trips til we go to Disneyland for my 40th birthday in November! :birthday:

10 Likes

Road tripping is my favorite way to travel.

Tv Show Series GIF

12 Likes

Actually flying out of the country for a month.

Take Off Airplane GIF by Beeld en Geluid

9 Likes

johnny depp GIF

10 Likes

It won’t be like last year’s drive down South (with the traffic stop and the COVID and the Urgent Care visit), but I’ve got a few drives planned.

Happy Chick Fil A GIF

14 Likes

Doing a West Coast road trip this month.

8 Likes

Let’s go!

13 Likes

falling down GIF

Gas prices make this the only type of road trip I am likely to experience this year

9 Likes

Back To The Future Glasses GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

14 Likes

Road trip was last week. We drove back straight into the Midwest derecho. Fortunately, we were little North of I-55 with fewer tipped-over semis and standstill. That was a ride!

8 Likes

Animated GIF

11 Likes

I’m curious what she was attempting to do to begin with. Like walk a straight line or try and dance or what the heck was that?

9 Likes

Also if road trip means walking down the road to the store and trying not to trip then yes. Otherwise that’s a big no.

10 Likes

If someone else drives.

9 Likes

Wife found a free red wagon on side of road. So he’ll yeah, going for a ride in my little red wagon this summer.

7 Likes

Omg shelli…what happened? Did u describe it n another thread perhaps? Sharks…bad…around people…so glad u r ok!

5 Likes