Green Grotto 24 šŸ’š The Home of Bunchies, murder bots, and....melons!

As long as those big fat onions donā€™t come out of that batter thatā€™s the trickiest part is to bite down real hard when you have those homemade ones that are really big and fat I like the tiny petite onions when theyā€™re handed just so they still have that crunch and I donā€™t come out you know what Iā€™m talking about

5 Likes

Agree. More like onion straws.

5 Likes

Iā€™m hoping the rodent issue we had last Summer doesnā€™t come back. Iā€™m not completely convinced as I heard rustling this weekend under some plants. Birds would fly off, squirrels would jump up and scamper away.

Got new food for traps

sigh
Veggie garden looks ok so far as tomatoes are all still undeveloped or green.

6 Likes

Happy anniversary to @Queen89 and her Mr !!!

9 Likes

I voted!
May not buy t shirts that often anymore but will vote and cheer on all the awesome images.

8 Likes

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

No penguins?

how rude GIF

9 Likes

I do prefer breaded over battered o-rings.

4 Likes

My coworker todayā€¦

She had to go to the vet and they let me bring her in the office. Sheā€™s not very productive.

14 Likes

hey @hot72chev

11 Likes

The local who looked at the house didnā€™t shy away from the work we want done. Just waiting on the anxiety inducing price. :grimacing:

10 Likes

Oh. The breadstick fairy just dropped by. SCORE!!

8 Likes

I need a bread stick fairy!

5 Likes

I need a goat!

Greens, Iā€™m on the struggle bus this week. The Parkinsons meds are making me feel not so great, and the symptoms are getting on my nerves. Iā€™m tired of vibrating like an old refrigerator, Iā€™m tired of the tight and restless muscles, Iā€™m tired of not sleeping well, Iā€™m tired of being nauseated. I think one of the meds is jacking me up and making me squirrely. Iā€™m going to cut it back and see what happens (Doc said I could). I see the neurologist in September.

Also itā€™s coming up on one year since Mom passed (July 25) and the memories of this time last year are very stabby. Iā€™m not doing so well this week. So I thought Iā€™d drop it here. Thanks for listening. I love you all.

16 Likes

Hang in there, Chev! :green_heart:
Glad you are able to work on finding a good med adjustment. You can always come on in and vent!

You donā€™t need to hold it in about Mama Chev. She will always be where it mattersā€¦in your heart. It will ease some for you over time. Promise! :green_heart:

12 Likes

Encouraging Thinking Of You GIF by Chibird

12 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Blame it on the weather. This week is kicking my ass too.

Iā€™ll kick it back next week.

10 Likes

Ah hunā€¦wish those silly meds would settle down and normalize someā€¦good luck with the adjustmentā€¦we r here 4 ya hunā€¦my 1 yr, i was a messā€¦its ok, its a normal part of the grieving processā€¦i now try to focus on the good memories, the fun times, the silly crazy stuffā€¦
Checking In I Love You GIF by Seize the Awkward

10 Likes

That was a wicked storm. 60mph winds did some tree trimming in the hood. No hail.

It is moving East @Wooter60072541

7 Likes

A friend and I went to a BTO concert in 1976. She just had gotten her drivers license. First concert for both of us. We had a great time!

9 Likes