Green Grotto 24 💚 The Home of Bunchies, murder bots, and....melons!

@Queen89: Happy Anniversary!

10 Likes

Wow…glad u r safe! Looks like it will stay north of us during its trek…quite a nasty big red blob on the radar…!!!

Rite now, no rain 4 us until thurs…which would b good cuz of fireworks shennanigans… :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Is the Alabama Song the state song of Alabama? @Calgaltoal ?

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary @queen89!

Happy Anniversary GIF by Friends

12 Likes

@mbspell …since u r now part of bum beach…speaking of beaches…our Cape trip is coming up…we leave on the 18th …would luv if we could somehow get 2gether…u r welcome 2 the beach house, of course, n Brewster…but we can meet up somewhere else 2…PM me if u want 2 give it a go!

Bum beach from @mareli83 whose artistry talent is superb!!!

10 Likes

@froodyfrog, did you go surfing near Cape Town?

9 Likes

Finished 2 sunbeam mixer bowls of mashed taters…from just 4 pots…yep…was n the pig last week…that had these huge taters in the mark down basket…they were 8-10 in long…no joke…and the other 2, baked those puppies…thinkin twice baked taters and fried tater frotters will b on the menu l8tr this week…

And toms…omg…we have so many…gonna can another couple…2nd try…hopefully will be better @ squishing/packing this time!

8 Likes

Haha…thats about rite 4 @Froodyfrog catchin a ride…beats walking, running, swimming…ya know…easy and free is better, rite?

:smile:

6 Likes

Yay…hubs just found out he gets both thurs and fri off…yippee!

9 Likes

Ugg …the high tomorrow…yuckers

Stay safe, cool, and hydrated yall!

6 Likes

Happy 25th Anniversary GIFs | Tenor

very happy anniversary!!!
and keep us posted…
cause if you can get a new bathroom a deck and upstairs laundry for 22 grand?
i am moving to misery…

8 Likes

you best get your butt out there and feed the mosquitos while picking that purslane!!!

6 Likes

shoot off from games of thrones… mr mick read all the books and we watched the original and he won’t watch the shoot offs.
Eagle Brook church gets rejected AGAIN! - Page 4 - MN Rube Chat

4 Likes

i read the go ask alice book in7th grade scared the shit out of me…
i don’t even remember exactly what the book was about except drugs and terrible thingys.
and every time i hear this song it reminds of that book that scared me. lol

6 Likes

i thought you missed and longed for minnesota?? :wink:

5 Likes

all that is a lot chev. :green_heart:

Hugs GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

7 Likes

july 3 rd

african spurred tortoise

8 Likes

We had a semi blow over on the highway on I-635 and a house on the end of my street got a huge elm right threw the middle of the house. Lots of sirens and flashing lights. Everyone was okay! They had to rescue two kids from their bedroom. Elms are horrible trees to have near houses. Needless to say, the winds were ferocious!

8 Likes

Every damn day … I still miss smoking, tho, like I would miss my right arm.

8 Likes

Good Morning Greens! It is still drippy and humid. I may need to pick up sticks in the rain. The wind cleared everything out of my oak tree in the back yard. That was a wicked, fast moving storm. I am sure we did not get the brunt of it. We were luckier than some down the road. I didn’t realize there were 3 generations in that house- Grandma, two siblings and their spouses and 7 kids. I would go crazy.
Enjoy Sunrise!

11 Likes