green grotto, part IV

I’m not even close to finishing that. I still haven’t gotten mew or celebi. I’m just chugging a long. I love the game, but can’t devote as much time as I’d like.

I have a few shinys but not many. I managed a shiny pinsir during that weekend. Most of my catching is done with my PoGo Plus now PokeBall Plus. It’s a blessing and a curse. I get the opportunity to catch more without having to keep my phone out but it only throws regular Pokeballs so I miss a few that could have been easily caught with a great or ultra ball.

You have Let’s Go Eevee, right? There are a few that are exclusive to LG Pikachu vs LG Eevee. I’m almost positive pinsir is Eevee only. That’s one I transfered from PoGo to LG.

Kangaskan is going to be the bane of my existence in PoGo. I have every Pokemon from Kanto region with or their pre-evolved forms caught except for Kangaskan. sigh

so I am pretty much obsessed with PoGo. son & I went to Go Fest (my idea, not his lol) and got Celebi there. I am level 40 with a completed dex before gen 4 dropped. I managed to trade some of my torkoals and unowns from Go Fest for tropius, relicanth and kangaskan. I had a couple friends travel so I have a carnivine and there is a chatot with my name on it across town too, lol. I am up to 51 million xp I think. so yeah, I play A LOT (cough all day every day cough). I use a Gotcha, which is like the Go Plus but I can set it to auto catch and auto spin.

I managed to score a couple more kangas from eggs, too. if you are ever in Boston let me know and I can trade you one! here is my friend code, add me! 0065 3209 9903

Cool! I thought they’d be dressed up like the actual dummies used to crash vehicles…
Looks like a good time.
I don’t remember hearing that song before, but it sounds OK.

1 Like

I have to work, boo, but then I’m getting a haircut, yay! needed it for weeks. and I can talk to hairdresser about how soon I can get to blonde again.

to me, my hair is more brownish because the blue is so faded, but I guess it’s still mostly blue. but much lighter. anyway, I’m ready for a change.

1 Like

I do have LG Eevee. I know I had someone transfer in a Vileplume for me, I think oddish is exclusive to LG Pikachu. I managed to find some dittos in LG, it was so cool to see them walking around as ditto!

I was looking at Gotcha’s but then Let’s Go came out with the Pokeball Plus and I couldn’t pass that up.

I started a Pokemon topic in Everything but woot so we don’t clog up this topic with PokeChat.

1 Like

not a huge fan, but as I checked my email this morning I saw a concert update. I guess they’ll be here soon, too!

1 Like

I loved the Crash Test Dummies! I just love those deep deep vocals.

Another I loved was Warren Zevon. He had a LOT of interesting music that he put out for the sake of art rather than refining it to what might get played on the airwaves.

He ignored his health until he couldn’t, went to the doc to find out he didn’t have long to live. So, he put out one final album about his impending death. Very sobering. Much like Bowie in that regard.

3 Likes

Psst, we dance on Friday.

3 Likes

sometimes we Wooster on Wednesday

4 Likes

I got the very first “Crappraisal Post” from the new forums! 4 flashy-lights!

Nice to see our favorite Crappraiser at work again.

4 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Also Mr. Whiskers Wednesday, but I think he’s on a mouse safari right now.

4 Likes

we like alliteration here

3 Likes

Cluck Cluck

Good Clucking Morning Greens!

5 Likes

good morning Wooster! are you enjoying the Christmas lights out in the yard?

2 Likes

Ok I’m ready to admit my office decorations are getting out of hand. People are starting to think I like doing this. Also, I trimmed the bushes today for some live “pine”.

3 Likes

A wonderful rainy cool day today!

Time to get those lazy hens up!!

3 Likes

They are clucking wonderful!
Especially when they attract tasty bugs I can snack on!

cluck cluck

3 Likes