Green Grotto VII: There Can Only Be One

The Supreme One

The First Green Thread from 11/24/2014: The Grotto Of The Santa Sedition

The Second Green Thread from 07/12/2015: The Green Grotto part deux: They’re baaaack

The Third Geeen thread, 11/30/2016: RETURN of the GREEN GROTTO part III

The Fourth Green Grotto thread, started 10/17/2018 - green grotto, part IV

The Fifth Green Grotto thread, started 2/20/2019 - Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

The Sixth Green Grotto thread, started 9/5/2019 - Green Grotto VI: Upping Ridiculousness by 6 Levels!

2 Likes

There is no need for alarm or confusion, friends.

4 Likes

Yes. Yes,there is.

5 Likes

This is technically the 7+ or 9 or something

2 Likes

So is this the official thread until @daveinwarshington wakes up and creates the real one?

5 Likes

I am so confused.
I thought Dave didn’t like doing them, and the penguin offered and they were sharing it. Then outrage. I didn’t know there were rules in the Green, traditions yes. But cripes.

I like the title of this one.

4 Likes

Confusion reigns supreme amongst the Greens.

4 Likes

And @daveinwarshington seemed to be okay with it. He even posted last in 6 and didn’t create a new one. I was okay with the one @qazxswe created, but it is locked now.

5 Likes

Wtf??? Did the world end and I don’t know about it??? Oh what the hell, I’ll just make 6 new threads for 7 now.

2 Likes

I’m right there with you.
I believe the penguin is done.
Forever.

So here we are.

2 Likes

Don’t. This will just tick TT off.

2 Likes

So which one is the one? I created a thread for my complete confusion. I liked @qazxswe’s but it’s locked.

Well, Jim is The Supreme One.

As fast as we go through these we probably need them all.

4 Likes

I’m good with this one. Hope @qazxswe doesn’t feel slighted.

4 Likes

How’s Oogie doing?

1 Like

She’s doing well. The cookie kits are keeping her busy. And much of her wholesale is still going strong.

3 Likes

I’m glad. Those cookie kits are so cool.

2 Likes

So this is it??? I’m SO lost!

1 Like

@therealjrn you need to replace the link to the original/first thread. @no1 had a link somewhere in 6. Mebbe he’ll repost it here to make it easier to find.

4 Likes

I’m going with it.

2 Likes