Green Grotto V: now 5x more pretentious!

The Accidentals were fantastic as always…

4 Likes

6 Likes

hello new thread!! may it bring lots of good memories!!!

5 Likes

3 Likes

damn… howdy cklun!!!

3 Likes

new green thread thursday!!

1 Like

Anyone going to try and get a boc today?

2 Likes

Where is the one from Feb 2018 - 10/17/2018???

2 Likes

I’d like to. I love the search games but I’m ineligible until Friday. I think. Maybe Saturday. I don’t know if you can get one in day 31 or have to wait until day 32.

I need to spring clean instead of getting more stuff.

1 Like

my day off but going to be busy, so no BOC here.

off to the dentist.

mr. mbspell had to plow the ice covered snow, so he’s working from home today. N is, too.

any suggestions for a better name than “Green Grotto take 5” let me know!

3 Likes

Green Grotto, Episode 5, The Saga Continues

3 Likes

Green Grotto V: Them Again?

3 Likes

Good morning, I am fine with any name. This one is fine, if we choose another, fine, We can’t go wrong. After all we must live up to the expectations of those people who think, we are a bit pretentious.

5 Likes

Green Grotto V: Now 5x more pretentious

5 Likes

Thunderstorms and RAIN for seven straight hours yesterday. Finally ended around ten. No wind, no warnings.
More coming. I know the sun will shine again.
I am going to bake my son’s birthday cake as soon as my eggs are room temp. Hope the humidity will not mess with his chocolate cake.
I guess his dad will come over for a bit.
Son had his job interview. Will not know anything for awhile, job was just posted. He enjoyed working at Game Stop. Not much around here. Fingers crossed. He needs work and school, keeps him focused.

4 Likes

9 Likes

No idea where these BOC’s are.
Looked everywhere (except where they are)…

4 Likes

I’m praying for him to get the job. It’ll be great for him if he does.

Good luck with the cake and I hope his birthday is happy! :cake::gift::birthday::blush::tada::+1:

3 Likes

I keep looking, but I don’t know why.

And then I realized that it changes. So I have to look at everything again and again and again… That’s a no for me.

But then I keep looking.

2 Likes

OMG, be still my heart. The sun is TRYING to shine! It means nothing but reduces the dark gray skies to light gray. Gonna be 77 today, with pm thunderstorms, oh goody!

1 Like