Hantech Tablo for Laptops

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Hantech Tablo for Laptops
$39.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Hantech Tablo (TL-01W1 or TL-01B1) for Laptops

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

product’s website:

Interesting - I’ve always wondered what it’d be like to interact with my laptop using ‘emotional handwriting’.

No Mac support - no deal. Sorry, Woot! I still love ya, but I’m a Mac!

how accurately does this reproduce your writing? how fast can you write?

Here’s a review. Hantech Siso Tablo Review - SlashGear

Will this leave marks on the computer screen permanently?

I am a graphics designer and use a similar pen. This one isn’t the greatest, but the novice will do just fine with this.

no mac, or else i would have bought.

I wonder how accurate and legible the “Nintendo Wii-style” air handwriting is?

Gonna assume this isn’t a mac compatible future pen

In the wild:

Guy in the video says, “It’s only about $100.”

NOTE:
The are some notebooks that the Siso Tablo does not work with. This is clearly indicated on the outside of the box.

• Toshiba A1XX – A2XX – L3XX Series
  • Dell FWXX – CSXX – SXX – SZXX – CXX – 15LN Series

Looks like there are multiple modes. Slow but accurate here:

I know that it says 15.4", but I have a 16" laptop. Anyone know if this thing has a chance of working on a 16" model or would it just not respond in certain areas of my screen?

Has anyone used this in conjunction with Photoshop or Illustrator? How would this stack up cost vs. performance with a Wacom tablet?

Neat idea, but I’m not sure if it’s anything I really want to spend money on…

OK, that image with a hand holding the pen in front of a laptop screen. Either the pen and hand are tiny or that “laptop” is enormous. As in at least a 20" screen!

Well, then I’m out.

\Toshiba L305D