Hey look! We spiffed up our site!

UPDATE 11/12/20: THIS IS NOW DIALED UP TO 100% ALL HAIL THE NEW DESIGN!

Hello Wooters! We’ve been working behind the scenes to fancy up our main page (what we call the Woot! Gateway). We’re hoping you’ll like these changes and maaaybe even find a few useful.

We’re going to do a slow roll out of the new page so about 5% of you will see it at first. If the servers don’t explode, we’ll dial it up over the next couple days.

Below is a quick summary of what you’ll see, COLOR-CODED FOR YOUR REFERENTIAL ENJOYMENT!

Woot! Daily Deal & Special Events or Offers

Top and center is the main Woot! Daily Deal. This is our spotlight deal of the day. The deal we want EVERYONE to buy.

But wait, there’s more! It rotates! After a bit, it’ll magically rotate to show banners for special promotions that are running. Too impatient to wait? No worries, click those left or right arrows on each side to your heart’s content.

Our Other Daily Deals

You’ve asked for this and we’ve delivered. Now you can see all the 24-hour daily deals in one place. You’re just one click away from seeing all the product info on the sale page. The crowd cheers!

Best Sellers

Our ever popular Best Sellers list is still here for your scrolling enjoyment.

Deals Under $25

Don’t want to follow the crowd with best sellers. No worries, we’ve got great deals under $25. Don’t miss these because they tend to sell fast.

New Today

Hey Woot!, what new things are you selling today? Hey, glad you asked.! We’ve got the “New Today” list just for you.

What’s Up with Woot!

Don’t miss our daily polls and weekly videos. They’re right here and easy to find.

Well, that’s about it. Hope you like the changes. Please feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions, compliments, love, and complaints.

Don’t forget there’s a Feedback form on the menu under your username on any Woot! page.

4 Likes

Banners are the devil.

3 Likes

It’s been over one hour, and no one has complained about missing the old Woot yet?! Great job, devs!

6 Likes

We’ve been busy. Tuesday at 6 is pokemon go shiny hunting.

2 Likes

I miss the new Woot.

6 Likes

I’m not one of the 5%. This is clearly a personal attack on me. Also, why is there no search function? The monkeys are silly and childish. And, uh… Amazon sucks. And CS sucks… although they were perfectly delightful the other day in refunding my money on something I bought that stopped working properly. Still, they suck. I miss the old Woot. I miss the not-quite-as-old-but-still-less-terrible-than-now Woot. I miss the Woot that never was. The app sucks. Bezos sucks.

Did I cover all the bases? I lose track.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing the redesign in the wild so I can complain about it more.

5 Likes

Yeah! I miss the old Woot of last week that sent me an empty lighter box because they know I’m not responsible enough for fire.

The Woot of today sent me a working radio with a power cord and 16 batteries. You know my neighbors are going to complain.

5 Likes

Can I just say…

2 Likes

I have had enough with the monkeys. When can we have crocodiles instead?

2 Likes

I thought we were getting monkeys with laser beams?

2 Likes

This sucks.
Change sucks.
Woot was so much better before.
That’s it.
I’m never shopping at woot again.
Good bye.
It’s been fun.
It’s over.
Nice knowing you.

5 Likes

Yep, totally agree, never coming here again.
I’m outta here.
Already gone.
See ya, wouldn’t wanna be ya.

Wait, I can’t leave, @notmatty still hasn’t sent me Ruby. Dang it. Okay, I’ll stick around but only until she gets here.

4 Likes

Wait, who is that handsome devil on the right there…

4 Likes

He doesn’t agree. Don’t make him angry. You wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.

5 Likes

but the color coding above!

isn’t it spectacular?

8 Likes

I sit in awe at its wonder.

2 Likes

Who?

There are usually also something about how Amazon killed off Woot, and how Woot has too many deals now. Where is the search bar…why no search bar…

3 Likes

I dunno. You could probably do a search… nevermind.

Just ask @benjaminleebates. He keeps track of all the #wootafterdark stuff.

3 Likes

Let me check my rolodex

3 Likes