How often do you work out?

5 Likes

Jim Carrey Fitness GIF by clubbunker

9 Likes

Not often enuf :crossed_fingers:

8 Likes

Red Wine Cheers GIF by Storyful

21 Likes

I WORK. Most often OUTdoors. Isn’t that enough for you Woot?

14 Likes

Yes.
Classic Tv Fred Sanford GIF by Sony Pictures Television

17 Likes

Literal goblet squats?

11 Likes

tumblr_m6x6de4lKH1qhqo9xo1_500

21 Likes

Art Exercising GIF by Jason Clarke

10 Likes

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Workout is for kids!!!

10 Likes

I enjoy it. I lost a lot of weight in college with biking. In 30s, running became a way to challenge myself, stress relief, and fortifying health. Lifting has been the focus in past couple years. Now, I almost weigh as much as my heaviest and can sprint faster than the days I did pure cardio. My bingo card didn’t even think of moving the level of weight that I am. As strongman Mitchell Hooper says stay kind and be the strongest version of yourself.

Neat life lesson that I try to point my kids to, even if they never lift. Consistency, faithfulness, little by little, pushing through pain, and getting back up can achieve a lot more than you ever planned. They can literally see this testimony as I load up a barbell.

Work Out GIF by Pudgy Penguins

9 Likes

f482b24b-74e0-483f-8100-924cbb4f9b22

9 Likes

Pivo Lol GIF by Radegast

8 Likes

Never, Ever.

Guessing that home fixer upper stuff doesn’t qualify. This poll is aiming at going to the gym. Amirite?

Walking the dog is about as good as it gets around here.

gym dancing GIF

gym fail GIF

11 Likes

A full tray of mail weighs roughly 12 pounds. On any given day I’ll move between 150 and 600 trays a day. I pull large carts of mail weighing several hundred pounds when full, and get over 15,000 steps in per 8 hour shift. Sometimes I lift and move bags of packages weighing up to 70 pounds. Still I am fat, and can not run.

13 Likes

Would be nice to find more time to be able to work out :woozy_face:

Awkward Workout GIF by Rosanna Pansino

9 Likes

Full House Workout GIF

10 Likes

The Simpsons Loop GIF

10 Likes

Exercise? What the hell is that?
chilling john c. mcginley GIF by IFC

7 Likes

10 Likes