HP P4 2.6GHz Widescreen Notebook

confirming all DVDRW’s are also CDRW capable.

I ordered this laptop and got it. When click on this purchase, there is no shipping information yet? Will it update? Or will the laptop just show up? Any guess when it will get to California.

orders are usually shipped within a day or two of ordering. if you got the order confirmation e-mail then you should be good to go. i’m not sure when or how the order history info is updated, but you’ll usually get a shipping confirmation with a tracking number once it’s shipped.
if you don’t get anything by monday evening, i’d send an e-mail to service@woot.com and they can answer your questions.

Anybody here?

Next Please

BRAVE WOMAN!

http://img40.exs.cx/img40/2044/Bravewoman.jpg

Let me just stick this off-topic post in here:
[size=24:e729ff374d]$50 AB-TILT!!![/size:e729ff374d] :lol:

went to site at 11:00 to 11:05 was not able to purchase. Please explain

newbie wooter still here :smiley:

good luck.

wow, its really slow today :frowning:

first page?

slow because no one expected this.

repost:

another suggestion to print or save the detail page for any item you buy for peace of mind on what you got.

Today’s item quantity: 10<br>Last Order time: 11:22:01 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: tweety<br>Order Pace: 0m 30.10s<br>Woot Wage: $119600.13 an hour.

are these all 5400 rpm disks? 7200 rpm makes such a difference that it’s almost not worth it to get anything with a 5400, forget about a 4800.

yes, all 60 and 80gbs I’m told are 5400 rpm.

the 17" widescreen is pretty nice. same size as my lcd for my desktop. crazy.

• :oops: CRICKETS*

Thing to remember is, these are laptops/notebooks, not desktops or desktop replacements. spining a disk up at 7200RPM is VERY expensive on power, so your battery’s life would be significantly reduced when it’s not running on AC.