HP Photosmart PSC 2175 Multifunction Unit

Welcome to the HP PSC 2175 Multifunction page for this product on Tuesday, August 3nd, 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the HP PSC 2175 Multifunction.

Pretty good price.

I looked at this when I was buying a printer and setteled on EPSON b/c of overall quality.
If i remeber correclty the print quality wasnt as high on these…but at 100 bucks its a good deal

Official Woot! Price: $99.99

Too bad I got a printer a few months ago :frowning:

I found it for same price here:

http://www.datavis.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=448780&prmenbr=2000

Fair Price. It can be matched unlike most of the other woot deals thus far. They’re listed on ebay for around $214 - $220.00, but that’s just a bunch of nubs tryin to make some money on eBay. :lol: I’ll pass on this one.

not so hot

what happened to WOOT ??

i’m still missing that speaker’s deal.
:frowning:

refurbished, that is…

The woot item is “factory recertified” just in case you didn’t notice.

I bought a printer a few months back and Im quite happy with it. Dont need another so Im going to bed,

See all you Wooters tomorrow night
same woot time
same woot url

[quote user=“iwilldo”]not so hot

what happened to WOOT ??

i’m still missing that speaker’s deal.
:([/quote]

I don’t see why people complain - this printer is about half-off the regular price. The same as those speakers were. I mean, come on people - what do you expect? This IS still a business, not a freebie-fest.

If the deals weren’t hot, they wouldn’t be selling out like they have been almost regularly now.

[quote user=“Vaeric”]I found it for same price here:

http://www.datavis.com/webapp/commerce/command/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=448780&prmenbr=2000[/quote]

shipping quote $ 52.67 too bad the printer is not $55 there or it’d be close. ha.

Cheapest price on http://www.pricewatch.com is $116 shipped (also refurbished)

But, :idea: I go to Costco (or costco.com) for this kind of stuff… greatest return policy ever; they have NONE! Except for computers… :cry:

Woot me up baby, let’s have some console games! My Xbox collection is running on fumes!

Later,

Wicqued

i just can’t decide if i want it, i’ll go to bed and if its not sold out when i get up maybe i’ll take it as a sign to buy it.

looks like a good deal, but i just bought a printer/digital cam combo a month ago, and i haven’t even plugged the printer in yet! :wink:

Snapster_
Is there any reason you don’t have the prices from previous woot! specials listed? I just stumbled across this site and am curious what kind of deals you have had in the past. Quite a few of the previous posts have prices, but not all of them. Just thought I would ask, thanks!

i suppose the only reason for them display the prices for their other deals is to satisfy the curiosity of newcomers and show off how great of a deal they missed.
so far it’s pretty much been up to anyone to post the price of the item if they want to. it’s just not that important.

woot is still a new and growing company though, so be on the lookout for changes. :slight_smile:

We can fix that. Every item, let’s all mention the price in this forum. This item costs $99 and change. No more hiding prices on us, woot! keep up the magic over there, guys. What’s next? A great deal on an air conditioner to invalidate our usb fans? : D

I’d love to see a deal on free bottled water + $5 shipping (limit 5). Woot should stand up for us consumers and tell the industry, water is free! seee?

Next I would like to see a deal on mail order brides. Then the next night, bulk condoms.

We always go around comparing their price to all of the other online vendors. The irony there is I bet they do the same thing. They probably check their prices and compare just as we do. Then we buy every last one of them. : ]

What I did was to do fatwallet.com/forums/ and do a search for “woot” under the “hot deals” forum, and they’ll have a posting for pretty much everything. I wishing I would have got’n in on $54 5 inch TV, or the $104 650W home theater, or the 5.1 computer speakers. I have no need for a printer, so I’m passing on this. Oh yeah, where on pricewatch do you see this for $116 shipped??? What I’ve found was $164 shipped. I think you were looking at a different printer. HP has a lot of models that look like this.

OFF-TOPIC!!!

Costco has a zero return policy, meaning they take nothing back

or

Costco takes everything back but computers?

I know this likely seemed clear to you the writer but just curious as I was thinking about a membership there.

/OFF-TOPIC!!!

[quote user=“DontMindMe”]Snapster_
Is there any reason you don’t have the prices from previous woot! specials listed? I just stumbled across this site and am curious what kind of deals you have had in the past. Quite a few of the previous posts have prices, but not all of them. Just thought I would ask, thanks![/quote]

Woot keeps a RSS file of the previous 10 items, so all you’ll have to do is just add the url [url]http://www.woot.com/feed.aspx[/url] to you feed reader, or whatever you use. Of course that doesn’t work if you’re looking for real early on deals. But it gives the newbies a taste.