I keep asking for a return label and haven't received it

How can I get the attention of a human in order to get my return label???

1 Like

Check your email (junk, spam, trash) for one from UPS. The return label comes from them, not Woot.

Did you wait 24-48 hours to receive a response from CS?

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

checked. not there. nothing. yes i waited 48 hours.

1 Like

I’ve heard CS is backlogged. I left a message for staff. Hopefully it shows up soon.

Is there no way for me to leave a message for staff? this is not the first time this has happened. I have been a customer of woot for over ten years, and this is super disappointing.

The best thing to do is to contact CS. Did you send multiple emails?

Because if you did, that’s a bad thing. It could get all the emails you’ve sent marked as duplicates.

yes of course I did. because I never get replies to any of them, ever!

Hi there. I see that you’ve created return labels yourself via self return. The labels come from a UPS email address, not Woot.

They will go to the email address on your Woot account, not your Amazon login if different.

I’m waiting for my RETURN LABEL as well.
But it’s only been 24 hours since it was promised.
I did email them again saying I got the RMA but not the label (since the item has a lithium-ion battery) :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Label was sent last evening. The label email comes from UPS as noted above.

Check spam/junk folders.

I’m sorry to keep insisting. NOTHING was received… absolutely nothing, whether in inbox or spam. I checked all day long. Please believe me when I say, nothing is there. I even updated my address in the UPS APP. Nothing arrived for me.

Reach out to CS again through the support form and ask them to send the label to a different email address.

Okay, I will try to do this. Thank you.
Edit: Okay, now it’s done!!! I really should read more carefully

I suggest reaching out directly to customer service through phone or email. Sometimes social media can be helpful too.

FYI: That’s usually me as well. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’m so used to an immediate resolution with AMAZON, that the silence from WOOT is difficult. be 100x worse, I had if real problems with my device and I was panicking. I wasn’t sure before, but after this, I will buy directly from Apple because the stress isn’t worth it $382 long-term warranty etc.

That’s only 7 hours.

You know… the form you submitted to CS says right on it that a response will take 24-48 hours. Did you read it?

I shop here a lot and customer service has always responded within that time frame.

Maybe you need to add info@woot.com to the address book in the email program you’re using. Add ups.com too while you’re there.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

I just received a response from Customer Service. :joy::joy:

I asked for a UPS RETURN LABEL and this is the response. Oh but a label, I was told was sent to me already

I was worried I might have to contact my bank to do a Payment Dispute because I am definitely being given the runaround. Wow.

(I sent 2 separate emails from different email addresses requesting the UPS RETURN LABEL for the RMA issued to me; nowhere in the email did I ask for a UPS PICK UP). Simply never happened

Sad update from me. I may have to dispute the ~$800 transaction with my bank in order for the bank to mediate between me and WOOT. I am unable to spend the next 30 days begging for a UPS RETURN LABEL and then get excuse after excuse; mind you a different excuse Every 24hrs - 48hrs when Customer Service refuses to send it

They’re only asking you if you need to schedule a pick-up.

Please check your email folders for a return label set FROM UPS

THE LABEL DOES NOT COME FROM WOOT.