Italian Hotel Collection 1000TC Sheet Set

Italian Hotel Collection 1000TC Sheet Set

When I purchased these sheets 4 months ago, they listed them with a MSRP of $395. I see that they are not doing that anymore, which is good, because these are VERY cheap low quality sheets. The first thing I noticed about them when I unpacked the sheets is that they were thin. Disappointing, since these were supposed to be of such “high value”. I washed them, and when I put them on the bed, they were so thin it was like spreading paper over my mattress. Not a good sign. And that last sign that these were super LOW quality is that they started piling about 2 months ago, after just 2 months of use. That’s a sign that these have a VERY low thread count. They are advertised at 1000TC, but I doubt that they are even 300TC.

2 Likes

55% Cotton 45% Polyester = Deal Breaker

Any Polyester = Deal Breaker

I do not worry about thread count, I just want 100% cotton. I actually now purchase my sheets individually (not in sets) at Target that are only 300 count, but they are excellent 100% cotton sheets. Only about $12 to $20 each depending on size.

1 Like

Once again, highly misleading: Threadcount is a measure for cotton fabrics. Saying a blend is 1000TC is just nonsense…

1 Like

I bought these sheets when they were listed about a year ago. Very CHEAP!! First washing and the stitching started to come undone. I slept on them one night and took them off the bed. They are HORRIBLE sheets!!

This is a case of Woot trying to pass off CRAP as “1000 Count” sheets but they are mostly polyester and very low quality. By shouting “1000 Thread Count” it makes it sound like quality but the headline for this should be “1000 Radioactive Thread Count”. It’s said that an Amazon company tries to move merchandise like this. So now like a Chinese Alibaba site you have to make sure to read the fine print and not the Woot headline. Shady Shade Woot!

2 Likes

welll there’s no such thing as a threadcount above 400 sooooo…kind of off on the wrong foot before you even get to blend

This was my experience as well. The sheets started pilling within about 6 weeks. Funny that I see these listed today - my wife just replaced them with a different brand today!

Quality of the material notwithstanding, how about some dimensions on the pockets? I don’t know if this will fit my king mattress because there are no dimensions.

Saying a 45% poly sheet is “cotton rich” is like saying a glass of milk containing 45% water is “milk rich.”

4 Likes