JBL Xtreme 2 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - Ocean Blue

JBL Xtreme 2 Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker - Ocean Blue

I got one of these off woot like a couple years ago. I’ve since got a case for it but other then that…
It’s one solid entertainer. The ONLY downside is for anyone who does not want a speaker the size of a Quaker Oats can. I keep the small handle attached but it’s hard to put it back in the case I got for it with the handle on it. The charger is the size of a laptop’s charger too. I’ve never ran the battery down to ZERO but I’m not charging it all the time ether. I use it on average a couple/three hours when I do use it. Yesterday outside enjoying the 90+ degree heat, it was on for at least 6 hours. Couple hours before that, and an hour or two every day before that (when it wasn’t raining). so, it’s outside speaker for my use.

Sound: It rocks. Lets just say when the neighbors out out in their pool two doors down, and blasting their hip hop, I bring this bad boy out and jam to Blue Grass. Once they came over and asked if I mind to turn it down, Sure, if they turn theirs down. Both agree’d :slight_smile: Bottom line, this thing pumps out some LOUD music. Normally, I blue tooth Pandora or Sirus to it. Pairs fast. And my phone seems to remember it so don’t have to re-pair it. Good speaker (even for in the house, IMO, sounds as good as a Bose system). Just big to tote around.

1 Like