Juan Valdez Pod Coffee Maker - 2 Pack

“Scott: yes i want juan for myself”

Terrible and funny at the same time!

One time deal. You can make your own or buy off-brand bulk if you want to be a dirtbag :slight_smile:

I still can’t find pods for the last coffee pot I bought off here!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks! I got one! Make sure you put you belong to a group. I think that’s the key.

Bloody Hell - this has to be one of the worst coffee makers going. I bought it about 12 months ago, coffee went everywhere EXCEPT in the mug…its been collecting dust ever since…

It makes hot water to so you could use it as a tea maker.

How tall is this thing? I want to see if it will fit on my office desk under a bookshelf. I don’t have a convenient source of hot water a work for my tea and this would work.

you didnt say they were going to charge $15 bucks for shipping

You can buy an empty reusable pod from bed bath and beyond, then fill it with your favorite coffee. i don’t know if it fits any machinne or if it is specific to the $200 model they sell. Just thought I’d throw it out there.
PS- The $200 maker they sell makes a HELL of a good cup of coffee.

Ecopad is a refillable pod for pod coffee makers. I bought a two pack of these on ebay for just a few dollars for my Senseo. Use your own fresh ground in the ecopad and never buy those overpriced pods again. (this has been an unpaid advertisement for ecopad!)

Target carries the pods under the Archer Farms label. Usually on the bottom shelf of the Archer Farms coffee section. I like the French Roast, which makes a nice, dark, cup of coffee. They have the flavored kinds, too, but i’m not really into that. I’ve had a harder time finding the tea pods. Big Lots had some made by Lipton a while back, but i haven’t come across any since. If you want to do the online thing, I’ve bought some pretty good pods through amazon, including Kona coffee and French Saigon something. I love my pod coffee maker. I’m tempted to buy these and store them, just in case.

If you want single serve coffee buy a Keurig, it’s worth every penny. I had a Black & Decker pod machine a while back, it was ok but no where near the quality of the Keurig. Also it is pretty tough to beat the Keurig on drink selection. There are loads of coffees and teas available.

I usually find the description funny and amusing, but this time it kinda bugged me. Garcia-Marquez from ColUmbia??? I hope you guys are not talking about the writer Gabriel Garcia-Marquez born in COLOMBIA… one of my favorite ones, please! a little bit of googling here???

The coffee pods are cheap! You can get them for $1 a box at the Christmas Tree Shops here in the NYC area. If not - a case of 168 pods runs about $20 on eBay

hummm… ColUmbia and ColOmbia are two different places… ugh, ignorant people…

The machine itself is $69.99 and I’m sure if you were buying it that way they would tack on the $15 for shipping. To me paying just the shipping is a bargain - especially since they throw in some coffee pods and a storage canister.

wow…

An 8 or 5 ounce cup? Thats a girley man size. Real men use idustrial 14oz cups…minimum

Hmm… firefly? really? you want to even try? well… bring it

And men who are in doubt about their girly man-ness use 64 oz monster mugs…