Jura J5B Auto Coffee Center

Wow! $800??? My husband would have my head if I bought this thing. Sorry woot. I love my husband more then you. Besides who needs an $800 machine when you have an amazing hubby who makes a cup of coffee for me when I go to work. :). And he doesn’t even like coffee!

It’s like the people who keep trying to give me their “few years old” PCs that are “ready for Windows 98.”

I tell them, “That’s not a computer, that’s divorce-in-box.”

If you are still deciding whether to buy before the deadline, the white version is $10 cheaper [without the deadline] over at Whole Latte Love:

http://www.wholelattelove.com/JuraCapresso/impressaj5.cfm?ItemID=1362&ConID=2

I have the Saeco Incanto delux that’s $799 new, $699 on sale at Costco. I have to say that it’s a lot to spend on a machine that makes espresso for one family much less one person BUT it pays for itself if you get any kind of expresso, cappuccino or frappuccino. At $4-5 bucks a shot. Plus I don’t have to go out to get my hit for the morning. No early snowy drives in January. YEAH!!!

Fortunately my husband doesn’t care that I have a $700 espresso maker. He has a Bunn thermal and we both love our different forms of coffee. He uses my Saeco for his last cup in the evening.