Kaleidoscope White Wine Blend - 6 Pack

am woefully short on white wine, so in for 1. :slight_smile:

In for one, but barely. Iā€™m sipping a glass right now from my last bottle. Its the price that wins me over.

Anyone want to split a case in Ohio? (near Cleveland)

This is good stuffā€¦ I have drunk so much of this wine over the last few weeks that my wife calls me a ā€œWinoā€. :expressionless: sigh

I think I need a new wife (and more of this wine).

I bought a case of this the last go around. Based on the descriptions I was expecting something that was both fruity and slightly sweet; i.e., that it had some residual sugar and not just the apparent sweetness associated with fruit and floral flavor notes.

This looked as if would be something right up DWā€™s alley, and my expectation was dead on. Thereā€™s also a small malolactic component. Not a butter bomb by any means, but enough to create a bit of creamy mouth feel and remove tartness.

For me, this is at the upper end of my sweetness range. Also I personally would not classify this as a ā€œcrispā€ wine; it does not have the bracing attack that I look for in my favorite white wines.

But as others have mentioned, this a good hot weather deck sipping wine. So if youā€™re looking for something that is both floral/fruity and with noticeable sweetness, this will hit the spot pretty exactly. Bring it to a summer deck party and the ā€œtypical white wineā€ drinkers will likely be gushing over it.

Care to share the recipe?

The comments yā€™all posted sold me. In for one. Dang pier pressure. No, seriously, get this pier off me, Iā€™m begging you, it weighs a ton.

Want! But I really have no more space. I really loved the Triacipedis so Iā€™m pretty sure from all the comments that I would love thisā€¦ Oh wine storage, why canā€™t you be bigger?!?

Youā€™re just not drinking fast enoughā€“just think, by the time Woot gets this to you there will be room for another 6 bottles. At least, thatā€™s my plan, I better get started.

In for one of these. I needed to get some white for the summer. Have any roseā€™ offerings been posted in the wootoff? A similar deal would be fantastic.

Man, this sounds right up my alley: inexpensive and not dry. Unfortunately, no Kansas on the list.

Yā€™all sold me. In for one. 3 wine woots in about as many weeks - good thing the wine jail was pretty cleaned out over winter :slight_smile:

I too would love to see this. :slight_smile:

Enjoying the batch I bought a few weeks back. Slightly on the sweet side of how I normally like my whites, but solid and tasty nonetheless. Would be in for one to get through the hot summer if I did not already have a few left.

And its sold out. I did not get any, yet strangely I feel a sense of relief that at least now I can stop hovering, clicking the I Want One button and then hitting back, over and over again. I am free! And thenā€¦ BLAM! Le Caramelā€¦ Oh the temptation! sigh

Anyone in Tampa want to split my 6 pack?

I wish I been home when this went up, sad I missed it.

Hard to believe that a winery like this one (Michael Mondavi) wouldnā€™t be licensed yet to sell to Kansasā€¦so sad. Dang, I wanted in on this one.

Just a note of caution ā€“ I had a problem ordering this. My order went through online and I got the confirmation page, but then didnā€™t receive the email confirmation. I waited a couple of hours and then contacted woot, which told me ā€œsorry ā€“ we donā€™t have a record of thatā€, which came across as a big eff-you. I asked them to look into it again because Iā€™m certain the problem isnā€™t on my end, but if any of you didnā€™t receive the confirming email after placing (and confirming) your order online, you may have the same problem with their ordering system that I did.

Iā€™ll update this as I hear more from woot, but right now itā€™s very frustrating, especially considering their original flippant response to my problem (theyā€™ve been good in the past, so Iā€™m hoping Tye was just having a bad day in brushing me off so rudely).

So when does this stuff ship?