Link2Home Extension Cord Reels

Link2Home Extension Cord Reels

I bought the 35’ last round and have to say I love it. Has already been a time saver.

Every time these come up I’m like… nahhh I don’t NEED it. But then the next time I have to reel out my entire 50 ft extension cord to plug something in 10 ft away because the end that I need to plug into is all the way at the bottom of the reel, I’m like… WHY DIDN’T I BUY THAT. Only problem is, I want the longer version with USB and it’s not available this time. :frowning:

anyone know the LxWxD of these devices? hard to tell from the pics. thanks

Hi there. Great question. Dimensions have been added to the specs tab.

1 Like

You could just make sure to leave the female end accessible when you wind up the cord.

My reel has holes in the sides for the purpose. I stick the female end through one of the holes and then wind it up.

If yours is more like this, then tape or somehow hook the female end to the inside side of the reel so it’s even with the edge of the reel, then wind up the rest.

1 Like

For a couple bucks you could just buy a USB plug and leave it plugged into one of the sockets

Are the USB ports wired into the circuit breaker? If the USB device or the port itself malfunctions (fire, etc), will the circuit breaker stop current to the USB ports?

Per the vendor:

Yes, the entire device is wired to the circuit breaker so it will shut down the USB ports and outlets

Thank you so much for the quick reply and the useful info. I miss much about the old Woot but I’m glad the good people are still here being helpful.

1 Like