Logitech Cordless Action Controller for PlayStation2 – 2 Pack

Anyone else get the U2 reference? Hint: “All I got is a red guitar…”

Heh. I love this place.

nice, my brother has a set, work great. But I have an x-box 360, can we get a 2 pack of those controllers for $25. I’ll be really good and buy 3

so… how long until 2.4 GHz is completely swamped with RF trash… like the UHF bands are?

Logitech Cordless Action Controller for PlayStation2 – 2 Pack (Again), I am begining to believe that this is a once a month sale.

Nite Nite Wooters

I bought these in the last woot off. Absolutely THE wireless controller for the PS2. And this is an excellent price. Buy, buy, buy!

Anyone with wireless internets experience interference when using these? I bought some anyway (mmm, wireless), but I’m curious about others’ experiences with wifi and these gadgets.

Well it’s not made by Sony, so they probably won’t come bundled with a rootkit.
Guess I’ll have to wait for the PS3 for that…

best wireless controllers, ever, for the playstation 2.

Will these work with a pocket pc? Is Linux supported?

Glad to see that we are back to used stuff, they new (even if it is years old) stuff was skaring me!

This sold during the wootoff for the same price

Here is the thread

Does anyone know if these are backward compatable and work with the first PlayStation? Surely someone out there has a PS and PS2 that would know.

There are amazing controllers. Got two as well!

Duh, it’s Two for Tuesday. Why don’t you wait right here for Four for Friday".

Golfmom :slight_smile:

my little brother has these and he loves them…my mother can’t sweep up the cord anymore to get him to go outside

Do these rumble?

These are awesome controllers, but the “refurbished” part worries me-- check the threads of us who bought the refurbished Logitech wireless keyboards/mice during the Woot off (and even before)… half of them don’t work, and most of them look like they were severely mistreated.

I’m not sure if whoever does Logitech’s refurbishing even knows what they’re working on-- they just slap it back in the box, put “NO WARRANTY” stickers on it, and ship it right to you! :wink:

Just a bit of buyer beware…

Wow… 2 woots for me in a week LOL. I know they’re reflubbered but as long as one of them works well, I’ll be happy… price isn’t much more than the el cheapos you can get at wally world. Glad to see these back after I missed out last time due to a woot off nap :wink:

What is PS2? Will these work on my Xbox 360? Will they light up in the middle when I am connected and do they have a palm fan to dry my moist hands during intense game play? What was PS2 again? Will it play my Blue Ray DVDs? Are they rechargable?

An awesome Woot! I’ve been using one of these controllers for over a year now. I’ve only replaced the batteries twice in that time. They last forever, more durable than any other 3rd party controller I’ve ever used, do not interfere with anything (including my wireless network) and control easier than the normal PS2 controller. And for $10, this is a steal. I’ve already have one, but I could always use another!

I am so happy thank you Woot! I missed them in the last woot-off (was sleeping). I cried for two days!!! We have one we bought refurb elsewhere and with an 18 month old daughter, it is the only way we can use our PS2. It is far better than other wireless controllers I’ve used!

What’s up with only buying one set? I would have more than happily bought three sets!