Logitech Z540 5-Piece Speaker Set

Wow, unbelievable. Woot, you did it again.

Great…they finally get a good deal, but only have enough stock for 13 minutes. This is starting to get old…

WOW…was trying to make my mind up on whether to buy or not and then BLAMMO, sold out in less than 20 minutes…feck…must not have had a large stock…but still…

Let this be a lesson to all w00ters…impulse buy, impulse buy, impulse buy…or you just may lose out! :wink:

Line out jacks would be best, but headphones should work too. However, you snoozed a bit too long. :wink:

KuoH

BigD, will you check on this for me please? Thanks!
http://www.woot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=10

Well…looks like I’m waiting for the next batch of Dell speakers…haha :roll:

jesus christ a’mighty.

i was trying to talk a friend into buying some, but he thought “satellite” meant they were wireless, so he didn’t bite soon enough. :frowning:

I missed the Dells TWICE, but at least I got me some speakers that are decent finally!!!

[size=24:e5c14333fd]WWWWOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT!!![/size:e5c14333fd]

sold out in under 20 minutes… again, people like speakers.

[quote user=“clonetek”]BigD, will you check on this for me please? Thanks!
http://www.woot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105[/quote]

You bet, I’ll see if we have any laying around tomorrow and I’ll let you know.

Woot, you might want to check out this to cure your quantity problems–no recommendation, but I just ran across it, and I’m sure there are many others:

[url]http://www.made-in-china.com/products/show/freemember/prod/TM0NzQ4M/mic/Computer_Consumer_Electronics_Speaker,_Horn_Sound_Box_5.1_Home_Theatre_Speaker_System_HH-5419.html[/url]

5.1 Home Theatre Speaker System HH-5419

• RMS:25W+12W*5
  • P.M.P.O: 800W
  • Drive Unit: 4’‘+2.5’'*5
  • Output Impedance: 4 ohm
  • S/N: 80 dB
  • Frequency Response: Subwoofer: 20Hz-200Hz
    Satellite: 150Hz-20 KHz
    *Control: Master control, Front control, Central control,
    Rear control, Basscontrol,2.1/5.1ST, Power-ON/OFF

$17 List–though that’s presumably wholesale…?

Let me emphasize, folks: this is not what Woot had for sale this morning.

[quote user=“GallopingCow”]jesus christ a’mighty.

i was trying to talk a friend into buying some, but he thought “satellite” meant they were wireless, so he didn’t bite soon enough. :([/quote]

And wireless is… bad?

How did you swing that deal???[/quote]

There was a deal back at the end of last year/beginning of this year posted on fatwallet.com that got you the altecs for dirt cheap after price match to CompUSA and mail in rebate. :lol:

Holy crap! DAMNIT, sold out too fast… No w00ting for me :frowning:

damn sales meeting… mumble grumble…

[quote user=“Wolfgang”]Woot, you might want to check out this to cure your quantity problems–no recommendation, but I just ran across it, and I’m sure there are many others:

[url]http://www.made-in-china.com/products/show/freemember/prod/TM0NzQ4M/mic/Computer_Consumer_Electronics_Speaker,_Horn_Sound_Box_5.1_Home_Theatre_Speaker_System_HH-5419.html[/url]

5.1 Home Theatre Speaker System HH-5419

• RMS:25W+12W*5
  • P.M.P.O: 800W
  • Drive Unit: 4’‘+2.5’'*5
  • Output Impedance: 4 ohm
  • S/N: 80 dB
  • Frequency Response: Subwoofer: 20Hz-200Hz
    Satellite: 150Hz-20 KHz
    *Control: Master control, Front control, Central control,
    Rear control, Basscontrol,2.1/5.1ST, Power-ON/OFF

$17 List–though that’s presumably wholesale…?

Let me emphasize, folks: this is not what Woot had for sale this morning.[/quote]

Those are home theatre speakers running at 4 OHMS, they wouldn’t work with a PC

Dang that was quick. Teach me to think, "oh…I’ll just finish my chapter and then check woot. Congrats to all that made it.

Thank you BigD! :smiley:

Did I get a set? I clicked order, and it went to the homepage, then showed Sold Out… I see 29.99 got charged in my bank’s ebranch

The sheer loyalty that people (myself included) have to Woot is absolutely frightening. Another deal over as quickly as a school of piranha devouring an elephant…

Why wouldn’t 4-ohm speakers work fine with a PC? A lot of PC speakers are 4 ohms