Marshall Law

Dang it! Now I have to buy this shirt and Fallout New Vegas. I love Fallout!

That’s exactly what I thought.

[falloutnerd]
That’s a pretty broken Perk. +2 permanent stat bonus and +5 to 2 skills at lvl 2, and with multiple ranks! The only thing that doesn’t quite work is that it requires CHR 6, so the 3rd rank won’t do much because stats max at 10.
[/falloutnerd]

We are changing to “Marshal” as indeed, we were not referencing any one Marshall in particular. Now we’re arguing it’s a reference to Rick.

The removal of that last L will cause us a late-day re-print, so if you ordered overnight, we won’t be able to get it out until tomorrow.

I assumed that was her Farmer’s Daughter power in action.

OMG if someone made a Fallout 2/Walking Dead mod or whole new game… that would be nerdgasmic.

I was hoping it’d stay with LL, its my name so would work well.

I love this shirt. I don’t buy black shirts (because SO MUCH PET HAIR) but if I did, this would be the one I’d buy. It’s great! I love the cleverness behind choosing “Level 5” which I assume is a nod to the current, fifth season. The play on words with marshal/martial is pretty slick, too – and I’m glad the spelling was corrected, though a friend thought it was a nod to the Tekken character as well.

GREAT JOB Robo! I’d love to see more Fallout shirts from you. It’s lovely.

Love this shirt. I’d get it, but I still haven’t gotten the one from shirt.woot that I ordered back on January 21.

On the flip side, I guess it’s a good thing these are short sleeved shirts. By the time they arrive it’ll be warm weather again…

Just ordered one. It’ll be here tomorrow…Woot!