Master Pan MasterWok Multi-Use Wok, 13"

Master Pan MasterWok Multi-Use Wok, 13"

Flat bottom woks don’t make the wokin’ world go round.

2 Likes

They do if you have a crappy flat topped electric range!

I can’t speak for stainless steel, but I know carbon steel will usually warp a little making it not the best choice for a flat stovetop. You can buy an absolutely amazing cast iron wok with enamel exterior that will give you that wok flavor for under $20.

Flat glass top stoves don’t give you a lot of wok options, but there are some that will work really well.

1 Like

I bought this and paid a few bucks more than the current price. That said, I’m happy with it so far. I haven’t done anything fancy yet (just quick veggies) but the smoker part was why I wanted it. I’m not at all deterred by the flat bottom (unlike when it comes to humans). We have a gas stove, if it matters.

1 Like

Woot has a way sometimes of cutting and pasting info. Are all the listed accessories actually included?

ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: includes our high dome lid, unique design smoker box, drip tray, steaming rack, thermometer gauge and smoke vents.

It matches their site:

If you watch the video, it explains the parts.

Yes, but this link goes to a wok that has a $149 price tag, not the $119 list that Woot gives. This leads me to wonder : does it come with the accessories that are listed on the cut and paste woot description?

ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: includes our high dome lid, unique design smoker box, drip tray, steaming rack, thermometer gauge and smoke vents.

Sorry, I don’t understand the confusion. Masterpan sells this for $149 linked above. We’re selling if less (obviously).

This is the only WOK they sell. The features match theirs (linked above).

Yes, the wok comes with all the accessories.

ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: High dome lid, unique design smoker box, drip tray, steaming rack, thermometer gauge and smoke vents.

This wok has it all

I bought one and it was all included

1 Like

Thank you!

You bought one from woot?

The only confusion is does it come with all the listed accessories? I’ve bought other stuff from woot that show accessories in the pics and then the item didnt come with them because woot just cut and pastes the description from the manufacturer’s web site

Woot buyer confirmed with the vendor. Items stated are included.

Down for 1

How does the smoker work? Has anyone tried it yet?

1 Like

Yes, i purchased the wok from woot. It came in a very nice gift box and all the accessories were included inside.

1 Like

thanks

Sorry, got busy.

The Wok I bought from Woot a couple weeks ago had all the accessories in the box. I was not disappointed. I don’t know how to use the smoker, but it appears that I just need to purchase the wood chips.

Here is a link to the cooking guide. A copy came in the box. You can use wood chips (designed for indoor smoking), tea leaves & sugar.

1 Like