May 2019 CRAPS! Post them HERE!!!!! đŸ’©

gasps! Disappointment started when shipping notification said USPS was delivering (its always UPS for me((in wonderful SA,TX)) on Saturday! and THEN I get a notification from UPS that it was delivered by them, TODAY!!! yay can always count on UPS <3

Here it is in all it’s fabulous glory

Surprised to say this one included no sports memorabilia.

Especially excited to inflate the zombie guy for halloween or whenever =P

Can ALWAYS use a chip clip!

Cat is intrigued by the cool 3D fishy poster

The BOC even included some “CRAP” on the iphone case, ewww

5 Likes

I noticed the box used was smaller this time, maybe they are trying to keep the sweet Texas air in Texas :cowboy_hat_face::dash:

1 Like

From the jumping monkey game.
A womans Packers shirt
A Miami Dolphins shirt (we are Philly fans)
A girls mermaid costume
A youth xl F off hoodie (because that’s what kids should wear?) Besides no kids that small here.
4 Halloween greeting cards
A Christmas book
Travel dominoes
And the keepers
A whisk
The woot change purse
And the smelly socks bag

5 Likes

I was playing the digital crap thing, and it said I unlocked crap, but the buy button isn’t working. Is that a thing that happens? I was almost happy.

Same thing happened to me

You aren’t the only one. Check the latest comments on this thread.

1 Like

What time did your boc show up during the woot off? I never saw any! Congrats on yours. I hope your whisk made some deliciously crappy brownies!

There were two at the end of TTHH, though @rwwilkins could have also gotten theirs from the app.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mine was from the app game. :slightly_smiling_face:

TT’s boss came thundering into Happy Hour, (jokingly) complaining there were no BOC’s being offered. And then he offered them himself, twice. It was pretty nifty.

4 Likes

When your most favorite case EVER is on your soon to be old cell phone that you’ve had forever, only to remember the case came out of a BOC and you can’t find it anyplace! :::facepalm:::: If anyone sees Ballooning Over Paris for a Galaxy S10 DM me please!!:purple_heart:

1 Like

I feel your pain, I LOVED my blue devil case for my iPhone 3, but when I moved on to an iPhone 6, there were no blue Devil cases with horns
I settled for a whale case with a tail, which turned out even better cause I can put a Parking stub or a credit card in the whale’s mouth.
Changed color of whale when I moved to a 7.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Looks like Woot is introducing a 7th level of disappointment.

2 Likes

That was introduced 9 œ years ago. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

It’s good to know that I wasn’t the only one this happened to. I already contacted customer service and I got a reply stating that they were forwarding my message to someone in “that” department and I would expect to hear from them within 2 business days.

Woot bag (not pictured)
Woot factory reconditioned chip clip
3d flower art
some cups
collapsible storage box
iphone 6 case
wine pourer with chilling rod
coffee pourer thing
some bottles
aquarium plant

5 Likes

Is the clip factory reconditioned, or is it new and only suitable for use with factory reconditioned chips?

4 Likes

Could you right the book that connects the two? I’d love to read it.

He’s a new dad so he’s continually practicing on us.

Love that photo. Looks like a box with eyes.

hahahaha!

1 Like

My very first boc ever.

Things I can use:
Whisk
Coin purse
Grocery bag
Wine skin mailers
The dust covered speakers - how long were they on the shelf - the box is covered in crap

No use for but keeping
Pirates of the Caribbean walkie talkies

Giveaway
Peppa pig book
How to catch an elf book
Fantastic beasts book

Let my cat sleep on the New England Patriots shirt

All in all, I feel a little deflated.

3 Likes

You’ve summed up the average bag of crap quite well. Congrats on your first crappy disappointment.

1 Like