McKlein Laptop Bags

I really like these bags. I can’t believe it is making me miss my old “on the road sales” job - pre-kids…LOL I don’t carry a latptop now, but these make me wish I did.

McKlein Halsted Flapover Double Compartment Laptop Case

I have owned this style bag in black leather for three or four years. It has traveled with me providing protection for my laptop and other business gear.

McKlein is a very good value and in my opinion it does not look like a sub $200 case. Mine has aged well and compliments my Coach planner quite well.

I received one that looks exactly like the brown one (that is apparently sold out) a few Christmases ago. It’s worked really well for me - and even fits my 16" laptop (just barely, with no cover). I think the dual part is that it has a compartment for the laptop, and a compartment for files/other stuff. It would be tough to do two laptops in this guy.

The best way to see what the “innards” look like is to click on that Amazon link above (that goes to a third party seller…but it also says it’s sold by Amazon for $97). One of those photos shows the inside.

I definitely like mine and would consider $80 a good price.

Your bags look of very high quality. I am looking at model 15735c. Is the list as advertized or $210. Also are the expandable models also going on sale. I travel overseas and need a fair amount of space
Thanks

I’ve had a McKlein bag for 4+ years. I always get compliments on how nice it looks and it’s held up very well (and I’m tough on my bags.) They’re smartly designed for a mobile worker who needs to carry a laptop, papers, charger, etc. I only wish some of the bags came in more colors. My current McKlein is a pretty light blue.

How long are the handles on the wheeled bags? Are they tall enough that I can wheel them while standing upright, or will I need to bend over to reach it?

Wonderful, it’s always nice to have a positive feedback! Thank you! (Rep at McKlein Company LLC)

40" is the average height for the handles on our wheeled bags. We have never had a complaint about the handles being short. Thank you! (Rep at McKlein Company LLC)

We have other bags that come in many different colors and are looking to expand in the near future on the bags with limited colors. We really appreciate the positive feedback, thank you! (Rep at McKlien Company LLC)

Our bags are very high in quality at a very affordable price. The list price is $210.00 and this spacial pricing will only be availble to you through Woot.com until August 10, 2012. Thank you! (Rep at McKlein Company LLC)

Thank you very much, we really appreciate the positive feedback! (Rep at McKlein Company LLC)

Thanks for the positive feedback, we really appreciate our customers! (Rep at McKlein Company LLC)

It took us a bit longer than we hopped but we did finally get the interior photos added to the sales!

How well will a 17" MacBook Pro fit?

It will definitely fit your MacBook Pro! Thank you! (Rep at McKlein Company LLC)