Memory Foam Bamboo Orthopedic Seat Cushion

Memory Foam Bamboo Orthopedic Seat Cushion

Generally, better quality memory foam products provide the density of the foam in addition to superlatives like “state of the art memory foam.” I made the mistake of buying several memory foam knee cushions offered on Woot! that did not provide any density specifications. They are both less dense than one my wife picked up at Aldi.

1 Like

I can’t testify to the weight of the foam, but I picked up one of these and like it. I’m temporarily working from my girlfriend’s house, and her MCM chair wasn’t cutting it. It’s much denser than my Tempur-Pedic foam bed pillow.

3 Likes

Ordered 1 before, never arrived. Woot refunded money.

This time I ordered 2.
Woot shipped both same day, 1 shipped by USPS and 1 by UPS. The UPS 1 has been delivered, and tracking for the USPS one still hasn’t arrived.:neutral_face:

I’ve used the one that came in. While I don’t know the density of the foam, it has worked very well for why I bought it.:blush:

1 Like

Update: surprise! 2nd cushion delivers on Sunday! USPS on a sunday!? Only 2 days late🙄.

Thanks Woot!

Oh yeah, that reminds me! I got a USPS package from Amazon yesterday. Time to go open it!