Mens 3PK Cotton Stretch Cargo Shorts

Mens 3PK Cotton Stretch Cargo Shorts

3 Likes

I purchased these last time. The back and side pockets are Velcro so I recommend you wash them inside out as you could damage your other clothing should it grab them. The belts are borderline the exact width of the belt loops themselves so it’s a bit of a hassle to use them, so I don’t. There are excess threads from the stitching everywhere that you’ll have to trim. Do I regret my purchase? No. They are good enough shorts.

8 Likes

You had me at “ THEY ARE GOOD ENOUGH SHORTS”

3 Likes

Are the regular pockets very deep? I put a ton of stuff in them so I can’t have shallow pockets that leave stuff on the chair everytime I get up.

3 Likes

You can fit a standard 16.9floz bottle of water inside completely.

4 Likes

Are these relaxed fit? Meaning they wouldn’t be “fitted”. Downright baggy??
Thanks

1 Like

They are not baggy , they are more of a modern fit……not too slim and not too baggy.

1 Like

They have a good stitching, but some corners of the pockets were coming loose. I bought 34", two sets, both the black pair were 38"+ but labeled 34". Keep an eye out of this unusual irregularity. Apparently beige is fine for small regular sized pants.

Even if you turn them inside out for the velcro, you have to take the belt off. It’s a pain to thread because it’s full sized. I’d say it’s definitely worth the deal, but replace belt or go for exact fit.
Thanks woot! :grin:

1 Like

My grandson is 6’5" and these look great on him. I love the stretch as he goes up and down on weight. He’s picky and loves them. I’ll never tell where I got them and for how much. Thanks Woot.

1 Like