Bought these shirts a size up they are still to tight. It is a real bad joke trying to find out the process to return. Apparently WOOT wants this long term customer to go away.
- From Purchase History, click “I Need Help” next to the order which you want to return.
- Select “I wanna cancel or return some stuff”.
- Select “I want to return the items I ordered”.
- Confirm that the item on your screen is what you want to return, by pressing “Continue”.
- In the second message of the subsequent monkey chat, you should see this text:
And hey, if your order was placed within the last 30 days, the item price is $20 or more, and it arrived damaged, defective, or missing accessories, you can do a self-service returnby clicking here.
Press the word “Here”.
Alternatively, you could contact customer support:
From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.
In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.
I believe WOOT made this right by me. I tried the steps several times to no avail. Want to be clear though they have take care of me. Thanks