Men's 5PC Sherpa Bundle (2 Jackets & 3-Pairs Socks)

Men's 5PC Sherpa Bundle (2 Jackets & 3-Pairs Socks)

What side is the zipper on when unzipped?

1 Like

Since this is a Man jacket it should be the right side. Going by the pic of the silver coat the right side does look more prominent.

Regardless you don’t want the zipper to get stuck!
Games Cats GIF by Piffle

2 Likes

The US is one of the few countries that put the zipper on different sides by gender. More clothing manufacturers are moving toward putting the zipper on the same side for both.

1 Like

Any idea of temperature rating? I’ve been needing a new jacket but it seems like companies are increasingly unwilling to give a range in which a jacket is effective. I get it is subjective, but anyone have experience with these?

1 Like

Brand and style is GALAXY by Harvic. I did a little research. Hope it helps!

1 Like

I never realized this. I don’t think I could ever get used to having the zipper-pull on the left side. By contrast, I think I could get used to having buttons on the opposite side from what I’m used to.

1 Like

It a nice warm deal… hot buy

So I just received mine, one jacket is correct (2X men’s) while the other is incorrect (2x, women’s). I know it’s a woman’s because I’m a 2X in men’s and this second jacket is too small (and the zipper is on the wrong side). What are my options?

1 Like

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

I did, thanks!

Jackets are not the same size though both tags say xl. Socks are ok at best, they pretty thin for boot Socks.

Sorry about the size variance. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I got similar jackets in a 2-pack a while back. They’d be great if I was large chested or pregnant. Since neither is true, they have a nice big belly area for carrying my 30# dog.