Men's Underwear: Fly or No Fly?

GARTER - a girdle is an entirely different undergarment.

Might want some sock garters too…?

Or you can go for the combo…

3 Likes

Agreed. As a simple man pants are a luxury to me.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Off work now. Proceed.

1 Like

Not Prime, not mine.

1 Like

Button fly is a BIG NO NO when drinking beer in large quantities!

2 Likes

I have some button fly boxers, always leave unbuttoned

2 Likes

Then there is Super Fly

2 Likes

return_of_the_fly

1 Like
1 Like

Look. I love Levi’s, but I can’t drink beer in 501s.

3 Likes

Or my personal introduction to Jeff Goldblum.

jeff goldblum GIF by foxhorror

2 Likes

Friend: Let’s drink!
You: Yeah! Oh wait, can I use your bathroom… need to change my pants quick.

Ha ha, love it…

2 Likes

I miss my 501s back in the days when I had a pager. I would put it on vibrate and ask people to page me.

3 Likes

Oh man, had to scroll waaaaay down to find this again… my plan is to keep it going as long as possible :slight_smile:

Edit: Also, we have a little cousin thread going on over here now too… awesome! https://forums.woot.com/t/new-balance-mens-boxer-brief-4-pack/861658/8

1 Like

I still don’t get it.
I wear briefs. Always have.
By the time I fish anything thru that opening and thru the jeans and now the fact that I no longer have a prostate (a valve) I’d end up with a very wet hand. Plus being a lefty with a right opening fly. Over the top just seems more logical.
I’ve worn boxers only as jammies. Those are easier to just go under and thru the leg.

3 Likes

This is starting to go towards NSFW territory. It sounds like as we age, we better not slow down. But for all the potential dangers, these options (and short lines to the men’s room) are better than filling your shoes and slogging uncomfortably through the rest of the day!

As someone who became disabled by a neurological condition in their 20s, precisely THIS. Kindness costs nothing, and everyone is fighting a battle of one kind or another. (P.S. It’s not a contest either…) We’re all a lot more alike than we are different at the end of the day :blush:

2 Likes

I totally agree!

Cat Yes GIF by Fuzzballs

2 Likes

Not a conversation to start while going thru airport security…

And somewhere within about seventy-plus episodes of “The Expanse” several people are talking about their space suits, and one of them comments “I’m peeing right now…”

1 Like