Microsoft Surface Duo 256GB Dual-Screen Tablet

Microsoft Surface Duo 256GB Dual-Screen Tablet

1 Like

Will this come in white or is the color random?

Surface Duo 1st gen only had the one color.

2 Likes

I’ve had this for about a year and a half and got a textured blue skin on it, can’t really see the white at all, which is what I wanted. Definitely do put the bumpers on though, it helps prevent the plastic near the usb from cracking on the first gen, and also helps for drops. I didn’t put that on and wish I had

6 Likes

As it says on the product page: Condition: New.

1 Like

Is this phone available for the t-mobile network?

1 Like

Ahh i see it now thanks.

Where do you get bumpers for this? What do you recommend?

Be careful with first gen…I had 2 and both had usb cracked port issues even though they were brand new! Common issue fyi. Besides that it was such a weird cool phone.

2 Likes

Bumpers come in the box.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s unlocked

How do you know it’s first gen?

No external camera.

1 Like

And doesn’t say surface duo 2.
Yes to other poster, bumpers in box. I’m still using mine even though the usb cracked, it did that… Last year sometime and I’ve just kept using it. I like it a lot, will probably get the third gen one to replace when it comes out.

I would avoid these, they have a tendency to get the Green Screen of Death when the OLED panel burns out:

Still using mine now, over a year later, still have cracked usb (that happened within a month or two of my buying it so more than two years that way). Has been a good phone that I wish Microsoft loved more. Probably replacing with a Nokia Xr21