Mischief Week! September 14 - 17, 2020

MischiefWeek_BlogHeader

FOUR DAYS OF MISCHIEF:

image MONDAY, 9/14: DEAL-O-METER UNLOCKED! DONE!

image TUESDAY, 9/15: WOOT-OFF 8AM-10PM CT IT’S OVER!

image TUESDAY, 9/15: BAGS O’ CRAPIN THE WOOT-OFF ALL GONE!

image WEDNESDAY, 9/16: WTF PRICING 11AM-2PM CT DONE!

funhouse THURSDAY, 9/17: WOOT! FUNHOUSE 3PM-5PM CT CLOSED FOR THE SEASON!

:w_ooh: THAT’S ALL SHE WROTE! SEE YOU NEXT TIME! :w_happy1:

21 Likes

Awe, DANG, one of the last woot off’s damn near broke the bank & I was soooooo glued to my phone my husband was about to ask wootbot to please pause, so peps could get dinner, as if “fend for your self night” happens that often.

18 Likes

Hey @Daverdies this is your ticket to a BOC. Hope you didn’t have plans on Tuesday

5 Likes

I can’t wait for the mischief!!! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

TT, will there be a Happy Hour during the Woot-Off? Life’s been really stressful here and I could use some nonsense in my life right about now.

13 Likes

I think one of these events was going on when I first came to woot! back in June. I do remember voting to lower the price on some item, and I did put $2.99 aluminum foil in my cart… but… I CONTINUED TO SHOP and lost it!! And if that wasn’t bad enough, I saw multiple boc’s come up and remember thinking who the heck would buy that!
GEEZ! Talk about stupid newbie moves…:thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::relaxed::sleepy: arrrrggh!! LOL

19 Likes

Yup - stupid newbie move. You have lots of company here. It seems to take most people a round or three to get the hang of things.

But wonderful things in your future if you pick yourself up and jump back in!

7 Likes

I’m jumpin!

3 Likes

I browsed and shopped on Woot for 3 years (along with several years before I created an account and purchased something) before I realized what that bag of crap was.

I was at my daughter’s house at Christmas of 2017, and while doing laundry, in the garage when I saw a very random box of stuff sitting there. Curious, I looked through it. A book, some paper cups, along with about 10 other insignificant items that I cannot now remember.

I asked what that stuff was, her husband excitedly told me it was a bag of crap (as my daughter rolled her eyes). Laughing, I said I saw that, but why was it all gathered together in a box???

That is when he told me. That is when the addiction began.

The rest is history.

24 Likes

Yay! Mischief Week and the Bags-o-crap! Can’t wait for the good sort of disappointment!

2 Likes

Oh CRAP guess work needs to be put on hold for the day!!!:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Can’t wait my 31 days is over ! Time to get a truck load of WOOT BOC! :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

:package: :w_boc: :articulated_lorry: :w_happy2:

PED

3 Likes

He can’t order pizza??? In my house, the glare of death would have put me in my place. Lol

6 Likes

I have’nt wanted anything more in my life than a BOC, not a BLT.

3 Likes

Awww, I think you should have both!

3 Likes

I picked the right month to retire.

8 Likes

There are no wrong months to retire. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Though with some of them one just has to grit one’s teeth and wait a little longer for Mischief Week. :grimacing:

1 Like

I picked the wrong month to stop sniffing glue.

11 Likes

Take a valium they work better! lol

4 Likes

I work from home Tuesday! I have been having BOC withdrawals so hopefully I can score one!

2 Likes