Mobile Week! December 13 - December 17, 2021

MobileWeek_Blog_600x200

What is all this?

Well, you need the Woot! app first. So GET THE APP HERE :

Google-1 AppStore-1

Now what? Now use the Woot! app for:

Monday December 13

DEAL-O-METER #1Vote to lower the price on Monday, December 13 at 8 a.m. CT, and make us lose money on Tuesday.

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME — Gotta play the Woot! Forum dice game. Be one of the first ten people to get 4 of a kind and you may get a Bandolier of Carrots! Starts at 9 a.m. CT, ends 6 p.m. CT. ENDED

TTHH ICON

TT’s FAVORITE THINGS — It’s like Oprah, but different! Get an item from @ThunderThighs’ list of personal favorites.

GARAGE SALE — Hunt through our Garage Sale for some holiday deals! Launches at 12 p.m. CT.

Tuesday December 14

0c21a53f2ef6e62ac6aa38142be974fb0795a13b

MIDNIGHT MOBILE MADNESS — Try to snag a $1 app-only deal from December 14 - December 17, at 12 a.m. CT.

WootOff_Blog_100x100

WOOT-OFF — It’s time for the LAST Woot-Off of the year!!! We’ll be here from 8 a.m. CT - 10 p.m. CT.

BoC_Blog_100x100

BAGS O’ CRAP - Hundreds of Bags o’ Crap during the Woot-Off! Try to get em’ while you can.

Wednesday December 15

Blog-icons_200x200_WTF

WTF PRICING — Try for a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 11 a.m. CT and ends at 3 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these crappy deals!

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Wednesday, December 15, 2021. Make us lose more money on Thursday!

Store_Icon

HOLIDAY 2 DAY SHIPPING - Prime members get free 2 Day Shipping from December 15th to December 19th. Time to buy those last minute holiday gifts!

Thursday December 16

APPsclusive_Blog_100x100

10% OFF THE APP — Prime members can get an extra 10% off the Woot App on December 16, 2021 until 11:59 p.m. CT.

50x50_blogicon-b

POST MONGERING — Spam us and potentially get a prize! “Hosted” by your “favorite” Wooter @davejlives. Starts at 9 a.m. CT, runs until Friday, December 17 at 9 a.m. CT.

Friday December 17

DEAL-O-METER #3 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Friday, December 17, 2021. Make us lose even more money on Saturday!

TTHH ICON

TT’s HAPPY HOUR — Join us for our virtual drink-and-coupon-giveaway Happy Hour, hosted by Forum Queen @ThunderThighs on Friday, December 17 from 5 p.m.- 7 p.m. CT.

:w_ooh:

GOOD LUCK!

21 Likes

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

7 Likes

Ugh, the rubber duckies are so tempting! But I’m moving at some point soon-ish!

4 Likes

Um did someone not already know. I’m not eligible for another crap yet. Hopefully can receive some $1 deals.

5 Likes

Post Mongering! Get ready Woot! Kingdom!

7 Likes

So Excited Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

3 Likes

TIS THE SEASON

2 Likes

Gold, frankincense, and BOCs (not necessarily in that order).

3 Likes

Alright, take my money
GIF by Showtime

4 Likes

I am excited tho

2 Likes

1 Like

Yayyyyy

yas GIF by Justine Skye

Rwby GIF by Rooster Teeth

2 Likes

Woohoo! Fun. And one more 2021 post mongering!!

Oh hey, thanks @ThunderThighs for adding a 2000 piece puzzle to your shopping favorites! Just bought this for Mom for Christmas. Awesomeness.

Should entertain her for at least a week. :confused:

5 Likes

Deal-o-meter

Where Are You Hello GIF by StittsvilleOnPatrol
I can’t find your link!

Here deallly, deally, deally!

3 Likes

Here ya go:

https://www.woot.com/dealometer

3 Likes

Those of you doing the dice game in this thread are gonna be REALLY upset if you hit 4-of-a-kind because it won’t count.

PS: I deleted the posts.

6 Likes

I’m really surprised there were no shoes on @ThunderThighs Favorite Things list!!

(and bummed the dog toys sold out so quickly - those “un-stuffed” are our favorite, and that was a great price for a set of 3)

6 Likes

Zoe got her first unstuffed toy a couple months ago and she loves it. It’s in her top 5 toy group that she rotates daily.

5 Likes

Maybe hide them throughout the house when your leave for the next occupant to find in all the unsuspecting places

8 Likes