Mobile Week! February 20 - February 24, 2023

What is all this?

Well, you need the Woot! app first. So GET THE APP HERE :

Google-1 AppStore-1

Now what? Now use the Woot! app for:

Monday February 20

Shirts

APPSCLUSIVE! $10 SHIRTS— App-only! Select $10 shirts. We can’t believe it either!

DEAL-O-METER #1— Vote to lower the price on Monday, February 20 at 8 a.m. CT, and make us lose money on Tuesday.

4 OF A KIND - A DICE GAME— Gotta play the Woot! Forum dice game. Get 4 of a kind and you may get a Bandolier of Carrots! Starts at 9 a.m. CT, ends 6 p.m. CT.

Tuesday February 21

Shirts

APPSCLUSIVE! BUY A SHIRT, GET A TUMBLER FOR $1— 1 day only! Buy a shirt, get a tumbler for ONLY $1.

50x50_blogicon-b

POST MONGERING — Spam us and potentially get a prize! “Hosted” by your “favorite” Wooter @davejlives. Starts at 9 a.m. CT, runs until Wednesday, February 22 at 9 a.m. CT.

BargainBarn_icon

BARGAIN BARN— Hundreds of deals, all in the Bargain Barn! Yeehawwww!!! Starts at 12 p.m. CT.

Wednesday February 22

f7f71c18713c55a54331fb131c1a353c6f36df12

PRIME EXCLUSIVE! 40% OFF SHIRTS— Prime exclusive! 40% Off purchases from Shirt. Running until February 28th, 2023.

DEAL-O-METER #2 — Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. CT on Wednesday, February 22. Make us lose more money on Thursday!

WTF PRICING— Try for a chance to purchase something for only $1!! Starts at 11 a.m. CT and ends at 2 p.m. CT. Don’t be late. You don’t want to miss out on these crappy deals!

Thursday February 23

WOOT-OFF— It’s time for the Woot-Off!!! We’ll be here from 8 a.m. CT - 10 p.m. CT.

Friday February 24

DEAL-O-METER #3— Vote to lower the price!! Voting starts at 8 a.m. on Friday, February 24. Make us lose even more money on Saturday!

Saturday February 25

f7f71c18713c55a54331fb131c1a353c6f36df12

PRIME EXCLUSIVE 10% OFF THE APP — Prime members can get an extra 10% off the Woot App on February 25, 2023 until 11:59 p.m. CT.

GOOD LUCK!!

25 Likes

Do I need more tumblers?

@WootyBot Fortune

11 Likes

:crystal_ball: As I see it, yes

13 Likes

Andy Richter GIF by Team Coco

7 Likes

I’m investing in Woot!

7 Likes

The $11 t-shirts are $7.33, and the $10 t-shirts are $6.66

6 Likes

Yay! I have the week off, so I will be able to participate in some of the shenanigans. :w_tongue:

4 Likes

We shall monger ALL the posts

10 Likes

Aww but I’m supposed to be working on Tuesday.

5 Likes

That’s what your phone is for. Nobody will notice you obsessively posting to the forums while pretending to work. Nope.

4 Likes

Well, considering my coworkers now peruse Woot

Nervous Cartoons Comics GIF

11 Likes

Great. They can monger, too.

3 Likes

Just when they thought we couldn’t be less productive…

5 Likes

I did just buy new shoes to replace the pair I got last year with the spider curtains. Should I risk getting spiders again? I think the others moved out (at least I hope).

3 Likes

IT’S MONGERING TIME!

GIF by Marvel Contest of Champions

6 Likes

It wouldn’t be right if you didn’t get spiders.

1 Like

Same

Sad Euro 2016 GIF by Sporza

Actually, I kind of like this one better

Sad Adam Ruins GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

6 Likes

I was thinking to myself:

1. I haven’t had a coupon to use in a very long time
  2. I’ve been buying a bunch of crap I don’t need (like that :mega: megaphone :loudspeaker:) and have been paying well over the WTF & mobile madness $1-5 range
  3. I’d like to be compensated with some cool free or low priced not so crappy, crap in exchange for my you know, cheerful dry humor & whatnot (my last Bandolier of Carrots was a box full of USB - C and C - C cords and I paid for it so yeah, that was that lol)

Anyway, shenanigans and cool stuff please. And thank you. I’ll return the soapbox I was standing on where I found it. *Actually idk what the soapbox (from the phrase) looks like, I just picture a wood crate…

Guess I pictured correctly… :smiley:

6 Likes

Monger Monger Monger

4 Likes