Prime Exclusive! 40% Off Woot! Shirt orders: February 22 - February 28, 2023

40__Blog_600x200

1. Log in with your Amazon Prime account using the “Log in with Amazon” button.

2. Add any Woot! Shirt apparel to your cart. This can include t-shirts, long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, hoodies, tanks, zip hoodies, raglans, and women’s v-necks.

3. Voila! During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.

4. What are you waiting for? Get popular with these designs !

NOTE: If you don’t see the shipping update on the order page, look for a “Use this address” button and tap/click that. The order page will finish loading and shipping will update.

Restrictions and fine print:

• During checkout, the discount will be applied to the subtotal on the final checkout screen.
  • Offer only applies to apparel items from the Woot! Shirt category. Apparel items from other Woot! categories (like Sports & Outdoors or Home) will NOT receive the discount
  • Offer excludes non-apparel items on Woot! Shirt such as posters, blankets, and totes
  • Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
  • Minimum purchase of $15 required (cart subtotal must be $15 or more before the discount can be activated).
  • Limit to one use per customer.
  • Offer valid from February 22, 2023 at 12am CT until February 28, 2023 at 11:59pm CT.
4 Likes

Coupled with the 10% discount on Saturday…

5 Likes

@Narfcake

1 Like

The prerequisite link to the catshirtswoot CATalog:

10 Likes

Working Cat Music GIF

5 Likes

What happened to the quality of your shirts? They used to be ring spun, now the fabric is meh

4 Likes

So you advertise tanks, but don’t have any available still?

BRING BACK TANKS! (and digital crap!)

Por favor?

2 Likes

Ring Spun was not their quality brand, Port and Company was. I have received Made in Nicaragua shirts that are comparable, but now the quality shows with shirt received with no-tag, printed instruction shirts in place of a label.

2 Likes

I’ll take crap quality, if I could get it in a damn Tank Top!

At this time, we can only send our prints to one location and they decided to stop printing tanks. Until we get a software upgrade to send prints to other locations, we’re stuck.

5 Likes

What’s it going to take to either A) tell the current printer we want tanks or we are finding another vendor, or B) getting the said software update?

I had given up on even looking through any designs anymore, until I saw the word ‘tanks’ mentioned today in the sale announcement…

I spend plenty of time in Mexico each year, and plenty of that time on a boat as diver. I run hot, and can’t wear a cotton tshirt without sweating through it in five minutes or less. I need room to breathe, and I really really really want the options to continue to patronize all the cool and funny designs that are created, but I NEED a TANK TOP option, por favor and gracias to all!

2 Likes

Heh. the vendor is Amazon Merch. they took over all printing years ago.

we’ve been waiting for the software change for a while so don’t know.

1 Like

Can we get Mr. Bezos to unretire and fix this issue for us? Shoot me his cell number number and I’ll have a brief discussion with him. Even offer him a margarita and a plate of El Pastor tacos

1 Like

Will a Woot! petition get something done? Im pretty sure these Wooters/ Rebels will get behind a good cause!

3 Likes

Is there a way to sort by long sleeve shirts available?

Sort of. Only shirts on the main Shirt.Woot page have the possibility of being available in anything other than regular t-shirts. Not at shirt colors (the base color, not the design) qualify, though I don’t know which shirts that may be.

So, in other words, look through the current sales on https://shirt.woot.com/ and check the ones you like to see if it’s available in long sleeve.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

4 Likes

Any chance the pouches will return? Great for carrying stuff. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I would like to see a pocket that is at ribbing edge for hand warming on regular sweatshirt !! It’s a feels like temperature of 1 degrees here today! Long hair doesn’t play nice with hoodies. —editing due to reducing caffeine intake which is now seen as a fail.

2 Likes

Ring spun isn’t a brand. It’s a method of weaving the fabric. Creates a softer, more comfortable tee

Looks like we can’t stack deals.